Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Dennis Wise  (Read 19540 times)
kaufman

« Reply #135 on: Wednesday, May 17, 2006, 16:12:21 »

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,1811_1230932,00.html

the update
Rich Pullen

« Reply #136 on: Wednesday, May 17, 2006, 16:15:46 »

I hope something comes out of this to be hoenst.

However, will Onuora stay if nothing happens? When King was manager Jan Molby and Mal Machin were interviewed by the board and Kingy stayed when nothing came of it.

[EDIT]

The above link suggest Onuora was always leaving pending success rate.

But why on earth was Onuora allowed to offer contracts etc?Huh??

This club  :roll:
Amir

« Reply #137 on: Wednesday, May 17, 2006, 16:30:27 »

I'll be happy enough if he comes.  Not particularly fond of the bloke(especially after the way he behaved in the 2004 FA cup final), still I've had good fun winding my mate up all day because he hates him so much.  I've never heard the phrase 'odious little cunt' used so frequently Cheesy   If nothing else at least he'll wind opposition fans up.
sonic youth

« Reply #138 on: Wednesday, May 17, 2006, 16:38:21 »

i think the club have looked at past records and taking into account our success with player/managers and former top level players.

i think it'll be fucking fantastic, not a huge fan of the midget (short man syndrome = cunt) but i think it'd be a good positive move for the club, which will raise our profile and will certainly be no worse than keeping iffy.
Danjackson10

« Reply #139 on: Wednesday, May 17, 2006, 16:47:26 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"
i think the club have looked at past records and taking into account our success with player/managers and former top level players.

i think it'll be fucking fantastic, not a huge fan of the midget (short man syndrome = cunt) but i think it'd be a good positive move for the club, which will raise our profile and will certainly be no worse than keeping iffy.

agree i think
kaufman

« Reply #140 on: Wednesday, May 17, 2006, 17:32:38 »

Quote from: "Amir"
I'll be happy enough if he comes.  Not particularly fond of the bloke(especially after the way he behaved in the 2004 FA cup final), still I've had good fun winding my mate up all day because he hates him so much.  I've never heard the phrase 'odious little cunt' used so frequently Cheesy   If nothing else at least he'll wind opposition fans up.

yes the fa cup final for millwall he was an absolute cock.

he kept pulling and grabbing scholes at a free kick for which he should have been sent off for and then after the ref told him no more he did it again straight away and even worse than the last. the ref was very weak that day

did the wise overhead kick goal link work i put up a few posts ago?
red macca

« Reply #141 on: Wednesday, May 17, 2006, 21:31:48 »

im suprised that no one has pointed to the fact that if he comes here he is not gonna come here without being told he has something to spend,bill power is a proud man and probably feels he wants to show alot of people he can be a success,,my thoughts on the wise appointment if it happens is that it could be a good thing,players respect him,good contacts and at some point he will need to grow up,he hashave what we have been crying out for for years in the middle,,alth played at the highest level and commands respect at this level surely,,and i tell you what if he comes here and we have him and smith in the centre we will finally ough i think poyet might get the nod over smith he is only a year younger than wise Wink  Wink
kaufman

« Reply #142 on: Wednesday, May 17, 2006, 21:49:49 »

poyet has retired
red macca

« Reply #143 on: Wednesday, May 17, 2006, 22:42:24 »

Quote from: "kaufman"
poyet has retired
thats why i winked m8,,i was joking .didnt he retire bout 3 years ago due to knee injury
kaufman

« Reply #144 on: Wednesday, May 17, 2006, 23:01:51 »

doh sorry misread the wink !

he retired last year
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: