Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fitness  (Read 8931 times)
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« on: Friday, May 12, 2006, 22:00:04 »

All those complaining can take comfort in the fact that Iffy is gettin in a professional athlete to get the lads fit ready for next season. Exactly what people have called for and hopefully it will have good results.
red macca

« Reply #1 on: Friday, May 12, 2006, 22:07:20 »

hope so..im just getting a bit depressed already at the type of players  iffy seems to want to sign
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, May 13, 2006, 08:44:25 »

a week with the Royal Marines would do the trick
my-velocity

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, May 13, 2006, 09:26:35 »

It's good to see that Iffy sorting this out, there are a few overweight and unfit players e.g. Roberts who need to get fit and work for their money out on the pitch.
Duncan_Shearer

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, May 13, 2006, 12:51:19 »

Get them down the army camp like Macari used to do.
Spud

« Reply #5 on: Saturday, May 13, 2006, 12:51:49 »

Witness the fitness.  Cool
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, May 14, 2006, 13:57:06 »

Quote from: "Spuddy_STFC"
Witness the fitness.  Cool

damn you i was gunna put that

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
STFCere

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, May 14, 2006, 14:27:10 »

Quote from: "reeves4england"
All those complaining can take comfort in the fact that Iffy is gettin in a professional athlete to get the lads fit ready for next season. Exactly what people have called for and hopefully it will have good results.

link? evidence? dont believe it for a second..

iffy is shit and clueless and seems convinced that benjamin and mcphee will get us out of div 4. WRONG they will send us down to join oxford

bring on tomm and power on the board, he'll soon see sense and ring the changes

ing on Sabin: "He's the new Thierry Henry"

Gazza on life in China: "I'm enjoying every day. I've tried everything: duck's head, chicken's head, chicken's feet and bats and hopefully, if I keep that up, I'll be flying."

'The first 90 minutes are the most important.' - Bobby Robson
sonic youth

« Reply #8 on: Sunday, May 14, 2006, 14:31:04 »

http://www.thisisstfc.co.uk/news_headlines_Story.asp?NewsID=5518

Detailed plans were also put in place for pre-season and that could include the recruitment of an Olympian to assist on the fitness front.

As well as new players, a sports scientist is being sought and there should be no excuses on the fitness front.

Onuora is good friends with Katherine Merry, who took the 400m bronze medal at the Sydney Olympics in 2000.

The Town boss said: “Katherine might come in and do a bit of fitness work. I’ve had a chat with her at the club."
STFCere

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, May 14, 2006, 14:36:33 »

so is that in between the drinking sessions or instead of?

Gazza on life in China: "I'm enjoying every day. I've tried everything: duck's head, chicken's head, chicken's feet and bats and hopefully, if I keep that up, I'll be flying."

sonic youth

« Reply #10 on: Sunday, May 14, 2006, 14:40:19 »

you didn't believe it, presumably because your blinkered and biased view of iffy prevented you from making the effort to discover the truth yourself.

you implied he wouldn't have even begun to consider sorting the fitness levels out because he's "shit" and "clueless" yet when i show to you that it's clearly obvious that he is concerned about the lack of fitness, you still complain.

i'm not commenting on the drinking culture because i've never seen any evidence of it myself.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, May 14, 2006, 14:43:21 »

out on thursday  :x
STFCere

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, May 14, 2006, 14:43:54 »

if hes so concerned about the fitness levels in the squad why hasnt he addressed the problem  sooner? surely fitness is the first thing you look at because without it your nothing no matter how able the squad is

ive seen evidence of the drinking culture with my own eyes and it makes me very angry.

STFCere

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Sunday, May 14, 2006, 14:45:12 »

if iffy thinks benjamin and mcphee can do a job for us then he needs his head checking. benjamin is the worst town striker ive ever seen. mcphee was rejected by aldershot need i say more?

Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #14 on: Sunday, May 14, 2006, 14:46:08 »

This is a thread about fitness though.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: