Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 11 years old...ffs!  (Read 9351 times)
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« on: Friday, May 12, 2006, 12:08:22 »

The youngest ever mum. Pregnant after a drunken one night stand with  a 15 year old. Absolutely shocking. I'll try and find a link. [/u]

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Sippo
Living in the 80s

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, May 12, 2006, 12:09:21 »

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-13523408,00.html

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
barry

« Reply #2 on: Friday, May 12, 2006, 12:10:11 »

Cool It's barry time
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, May 12, 2006, 12:10:30 »

Stuff like that sickens me to my very core, it takes the piss.
flammableBen

« Reply #4 on: Friday, May 12, 2006, 12:14:21 »

Meh. Moral outrage stories annoy me a bit. She seems quite happy. There's nothing to indicate that the baby won't get looked after, especially as the baby's grandmother seems quite supportive. Only thing is the smoking thing, but a lot of mothers who are a bit older than 11 do that.

Don't really see how I've got the right to go all preachy and say how alwful this is and a sign of declining country.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #5 on: Friday, May 12, 2006, 12:14:45 »

"I think I'll be able to cope as I've had lots of practice looking after my brothers."

:-))(
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #6 on: Friday, May 12, 2006, 12:15:52 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"
Meh. Moral outrage stories annoy me a bit. She seems quite happy. There's nothing to indicate that the baby won't get looked after, especially as the baby's grandmother seems quite supportive. Only thing is the smoking thing, but a lot of mothers who are a bit older than 11 do that.

Don't really see how I've got the right to go all preachy and say how alwful this is and a sign of declining country.

But Ben, she won't be able to have any more one night stands with 15 year olds anymore as she'll be looking after the baby  Shocked
Sippo
Living in the 80s

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, May 12, 2006, 12:18:22 »

11 years old though! When I was that age it was football, football football. I didn't even think about girls. It just shows how times have changed. Society (sp) has changed. This wouldn't have been accepted years ago.

Its going to be tough on her. And personally, I think that her school life will be affected and by 13 she would've left school, be on benefits...

Forza_Swindon

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Friday, May 12, 2006, 12:21:13 »

But then if you go further back in time (Middle Ages?) a lot of societies married their kids (esp. daughters) off at that kind of age.... Babies at 12 were not that uncommon!
Not that I think it's a good thing, mind you - think it's pretty nasty myself.
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #9 on: Friday, May 12, 2006, 12:26:24 »

milf  :?

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
flammableBen

« Reply #10 on: Friday, May 12, 2006, 12:29:22 »

Quote from: "stfcfan"

11 years old though! When I was that age it was football, football football. I didn't even think about girls. It just shows how times have changed. Society (sp) has changed. This wouldn't have been accepted years ago.

Its going to be tough on her. And personally, I think that her school life will be affected and by 13 she would've left school, be on benefits...

See you say this wouldn't have been accepted. This to me doesn't say it wouldn't have happened, just that it would have been quietly dealt with, and not necessarily in the best interest of the girl all or baby.

Not saying it should be splashed over newspapers etc, but at least with acceptance the girl will likely get some support from social services. Help with any continuation of her eduacation, and any other 'benefits' if she needs them.
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Friday, May 12, 2006, 12:37:54 »

And who is paying those benefits?  I knew I was doing the wrong thing by going to college and getting a half decent job.  Today I could be sat in my council house garden in the sunshine, fag in hand, can of special brew in the other rocking the pushchair with my foot.  ace.
quinnismyhero

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Friday, May 12, 2006, 12:40:42 »

Too right Birdy
flammableBen

« Reply #13 on: Friday, May 12, 2006, 12:42:24 »

So you're saying that underage pregnancies should be void when it comes to benefits just to save you what probably comes to less than a fiver annually on your tax bill?
quinnismyhero

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Friday, May 12, 2006, 12:43:32 »

Yeah - I pay enough tax ta
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: