Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: I think my flat is haunted  (Read 6447 times)
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Thursday, May 11, 2006, 11:37:09 »

Sad  I hope not.

RED ARMY
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Thursday, May 11, 2006, 11:49:34 »

Quote from: "Sade"

Something else thats weird that happens often to me is that I'll wake up suddenly in the night and its like I can feel a physical presence right next to my face. Like somebody is there. Scares me
so much  Cheesy  But I usually just fall asleep again.

My money is on Mex.
Maidenhead Red

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Thursday, May 11, 2006, 11:51:47 »

Very troo.

One incident I know, is that my little cousin was 3/4 when my gran died. We would be sat in the lounge and all of a sudden he'd say 'Hi granny' or 'I'm talking to gran'  :?  I was also looking after him one time and I could'nt find him, in the end I found him in the cuboard under the stairs! I asked him what he was doing and he said he was playing with gran. I think for all my family, knowing that it was someone we loved it was not freaky but more nice if you get me.

Something else thats weird that happens often to me is that I'll wake up suddenly in the night and its like I can feel a physical presence right next to my face. Like somebody is there. Scares me so much  Cheesy  But I usually just fall asleep again.

That's just freaky!

Follow me on Twitter @Ian_Green83
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Thursday, May 11, 2006, 11:58:01 »

I'm going to have to call ghost busters in. Whoyougunnacaaaaaall? Ghoooooostbustaaaaaas. da na na na na na nanana da na na na na na nanana  Cool

RED ARMY
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Thursday, May 11, 2006, 11:58:53 »

Quote from: "Batch"

Something else thats weird that happens often to me is that I'll wake up suddenly in the night and its like I can feel a physical presence right next to my face. Like somebody is there. Scares me

My money is on Mex.

Probably, there was a funny smell actually...

RED ARMY
STFC Village

« Reply #50 on: Thursday, May 11, 2006, 12:17:09 »

Quote from: "dave_m_russell"
Did you make it through the night Village?
Yeah, no freaky shit happened to me, i fell asleep on the sofa around 5ish. My flatmate described it a little better to me just now, says that while he was sat in the lounge, he heard the cutlery drawer open really loudly, which scared the shit out of him. He ran to the kitchen, found all of the cupboards open, then had 'a feeling', like a cold shudder.

I recommended him a good priest
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Thursday, May 11, 2006, 12:20:00 »

Good job your are moving out soon Villarrrrge
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Thursday, May 11, 2006, 12:24:06 »

Quote from: "Batch"

My money is on Mex.

Probably, there was a funny smell actually...

If it was Kahlua then it was Mex  
Rossi

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Thursday, May 11, 2006, 12:29:38 »

Quote from: "Maidenhead Red"
Ghosts are ace!! My Great grandad died in the room i sleep in and it's always the coldest room in the house. My mum reckons she's seen a ghost nun in our house aswell. We also have a haunted old hospital right near where I live. Walking around that at night is jokes, especially if you've got a girl with you!  Wink

I think I've heard about that hospital. Is it the abandoned one? I remember my mate telling me about it once

Maidenhead Red

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Thursday, May 11, 2006, 12:44:15 »

Yeah iit's in Taplow. I was actually born there before it was closed down. It's proper spooky in there. People act out satanic rituals in there I heard!  :shock:

Follow me on Twitter @Ian_Green83
Forza_Swindon

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Thursday, May 11, 2006, 13:12:30 »

When my grandad was in hospital I woke up suddenly really early one morning, then went back to sleep instantly....A couple of hours later (at a more sensible time) my parents got a phonecall saying my grandad had died at the exact time I had woken up.  It is either a weird spiritual thing or a bizarre coincidence - either way it's a bit freaky!
land_of_bo

« Reply #56 on: Thursday, May 25, 2006, 15:37:58 »

Village - any more paranormal activity at your abode?
STFC Village

« Reply #57 on: Thursday, May 25, 2006, 15:42:29 »

Thankfully not, and i'll be moving out in a month. Perhaps it'll all come to a head with Zool hiding in my fridge and the Staypuft Marshmallow Man storming down the street Cheesy
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #58 on: Thursday, May 25, 2006, 15:43:52 »

If you see a pig with glowing eyes outside your window I would leave.
land_of_bo

« Reply #59 on: Thursday, May 25, 2006, 15:48:15 »

And if Rick Moranis knocks on your door and asks if you're the gatekeeper...well just twat the little knob one!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: