Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ingrowing hair  (Read 5448 times)
Piemonte

« on: Friday, January 28, 2005, 13:24:51 »

I have an ingrowing hair at the top of the crack of my arse of all places.

Unfortunatly its got quite bad and inflamed, the 3 inch area around it is swollen, sore and sporadically bleeds and pusses (nice, i know) sick

I've got to go into hospital on the 22nd feb to have it removed. Will require general anesthetic and at least one night in hospital despite being a fairly simple procedure i'm told.

Has anyone else ever had anything like this before? I'm a little nervous to be honest as i've never had and operation of any kind, never broken a bone in my body or even been to hospital as a patient before.

The plus side of this is i get at least 2 weeks off work, although it'll probablly hurt like fuck to sit down for a while i imagine.

I might post some pics of my arse later. i'm sure you're all looking forward to that. gays Wink  Cheesy
kizz

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, January 28, 2005, 13:43:41 »

Sorry - but I did laugh a bit when reading your post!

My friend had an ingrowing hair removed from his armpit... said it was killing him before he had it done, but it healed up in no time and he spent most of the two weeks he had off work down the pub or playing golf!

Thou shalt be fine!

Please god no pics though...

iven a level playing field (i.e. enough water so a shark could manouevre, but not so deep that a bear would flounder) who would win in a fight between a bear and a shark?
Piemonte

« Reply #2 on: Friday, January 28, 2005, 13:50:53 »

Cheers!

Everybody i've told about it has laughed at me so far - Cant say i blame you, i'd piss myself with laughter if it was someone else!

Pics will follow later, the world (well a few STFC fans) will see my anal beard!
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, January 28, 2005, 15:06:07 »

an ingrowing hair!?

officially blacker than the night.
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, January 28, 2005, 15:23:40 »

fuckin long bum fluff.
Sorry dude. Good luck. Hope you get a nice female doctor.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, January 28, 2005, 15:38:45 »

That's hilarious, please God don't let that happen to me!!  My old dear used to work in the medical profession once she saw this patient who has ingrowing hair, which was growing inwards up his arse!!  So count yourself lucky, you pie eating s'o'b'.
kizz

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, January 28, 2005, 15:41:07 »

Quote from: "janaage77"
That's hilarious, please God don't let that happen to me!!  My old dear used to work in the medical profession once she saw this patient who has ingrowing hair, which was growing inwards up his arse!!  So count yourself lucky, you pie eating s'o'b'.

Surely it would pop out whenever he took a shit though??... ask your mum!

iven a level playing field (i.e. enough water so a shark could manouevre, but not so deep that a bear would flounder) who would win in a fight between a bear and a shark?
Onion_Jimbo

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, January 30, 2005, 12:28:54 »

my sister had one of those on her shoulder. it was minging.

my ingrowing toenail is getting pretty painfull. I went to the doctors and she just put me on antibiotics so boooo to her

Rigobert Song La la la
DMR

« Reply #8 on: Sunday, January 30, 2005, 12:32:30 »

You've still got that, Jim?
Onion_Jimbo

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, January 30, 2005, 12:33:45 »

no i just said i did to be random

Rigobert Song La la la
DMR

« Reply #10 on: Sunday, January 30, 2005, 12:41:27 »

You're going to need surgery boss.

I left mine for about 12 weeks at least, and in the end they did a section wedge under a general anaesthetic, had to go private as it had gotten so bad/urgent.

Seeing as you've left it that long I doubt the antibiotics will work, I did 3 2-week courses to no avail.
Onion_Jimbo

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, January 30, 2005, 12:52:21 »

I've had this for about 18 months now. IGNORE THE PAIN AND IT WILL GO

Rigobert Song La la la
Piemonte

« Reply #12 on: Monday, January 31, 2005, 15:06:21 »

Light Bulb I'm trying to design some sort of trolley device at the moment which will enable me to play FM2005 without the pain of sitting down whilst i'm off work.

Its not going very well
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Monday, January 31, 2005, 15:07:18 »

Quote from: "Piemonte2"
Light Bulb I'm trying to design some sort of trolley device at the moment which will enable me to play FM2005 without the pain of sitting down whilst i'm off work.

Its not going very well
oh dear!
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Monday, January 31, 2005, 15:08:30 »

Quote from: "kizz"
Quote from: "janaage77"

Surely it would pop out whenever he took a shit though??... ask your mum!

Instead of his bum hair growing outward it was kinda growing in a way that the hair was in his arse.  Everytine he sat down it was like sitting on a thistle apparently.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: