Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: I'M FUCKING ANGRY  (Read 5427 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 17:50:23 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Quote from: "simon pieman"
We'll all have to carry ID cards soon enough.....pisses me off that the Tories object to this, i fyou've nothing to hide what's the problem?

I don't really see the point in ID cards to be honest.

What have you got to hide?

Nothing. I just don't see the point. I personally don't think they will do anything to crime, terrorism, illegal immigration etc.
DMR

« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 17:53:18 »

Spot on Si. If some loon wants to blow up a bus, they'll identify him from his teeth, not the contents of his bum-bag ffs.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 17:55:02 »

the ID card is being proposed to make money for a currupt Labour government and nothing else!
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 18:00:46 »

Quote from: "Rich"
the ID card is being proposed to make money for a currupt Labour government and nothing else!

I doubt it. The cost will probably all go towards the database and card system.

I'd soon rather spend money on intelligence and extra policing than a bit of plastic.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 18:03:43 »

your probably right about the computer stuff being where the money i going! but have you seen the price of the damn things? you do wonder why it keeps going up. i aint paying £300 for one! its plastic for fuck sake!
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 18:06:30 »

ID cards are silly, it'll cost millions with little benefits (does anyone know what they're actually supposed to do?). you can forge anything; passports, driving licenses, id cards
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 18:08:04 »

Anyway, Cash Converters are evil.
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 18:23:25 »

Put it on Ebay then.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 18:26:15 »

Quote from: "Rich"
your probably right about the computer stuff being where the money i going! but have you seen the price of the damn things? you do wonder why it keeps going up. i aint paying £300 for one! its plastic for fuck sake!

It keeps going up because it's going to cost loads to implement, more so than first estimations. I don't think we will see it happen though, not a compulsory one anyway, unless loads of people get a voluntary one. Of course, they'll probably make you get one if you want to renew your passport though  :roll:
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 18:27:54 »

i think ill skip a new passport when the time comes round then. thats 7 years
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 18:37:50 »

Quote from: "oxford_fan"
ID cards are silly, it'll cost millions with little benefits (does anyone know what they're actually supposed to do?). you can forge anything; passports, driving licenses, id cards

The typical response of the Tory elite....it will save millions in benefit fraud, plus make it much easier to identify and round up and deport illegal immigrants.

Of course, you Tories, see illegals as just a source of cheap labour for your cleaners etc.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 18:42:47 »

Quote from: "oxford_fan"

The typical response of the Tory elite....it will save millions in benefit fraud, plus make it much easier to identify and round up and deport illegal immigrants.

Of course, you Tories, see illegals as just a source of cheap labour for your cleaners etc.

and Labour think the Tories are full of Sleaze  
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 18:43:31 »

of course that actually has nothing to do with the argument but still
Spud

« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 19:33:19 »

Quote from: "Ralphy"
Just loaded my car up with my old Sony stereo which is fucking huge and heavy. My fucking sister was moaning cos it was blocking up the spare room so she had the bright idea of driving 13 miles to Banbury and take it to Cash Converters.

Get to Banbury, queue for 15 mins in Cunt Converters and describe said stereo sat around corner of shop in my car. He comes out, takes a look and offers £80, result.

Carry the fucking monster (stereo, turntable, 2 huge speakers, 3 surround sound speakers) into shop and then mop my brow.

Foreign twat behind counter checks it over then asks for i.d.

What fucking i.d you cunt???  :evil:

I nearly hit the cunt, i then had to carry it all back to my cunting car and drive back home.

I hate my sister.

I know this isnt going to help but here goes.....
flammableBen

« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 19:35:49 »

Think we should all have barcodes tatooed onto the back of are arms. Maybe computer chips injected into our skulls aswell.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: