Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 6th ODI....  (Read 5463 times)
Johno

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, April 12, 2006, 09:40:20 »

wow......

we may actually win. got them all out for 223 and we are currently 129-2...

weird thing too, is that pietersen got a wicket, nearly everyone had a bowl  Soapy Tit Wank http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/cricket/england/latest_scorecard/default.stm
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, April 12, 2006, 11:12:47 »

Beers  Beers

we won! (with blackwell hitting a massive six)

well done lads, bowled well...strauss was the main man batting (retired hurt due to dehydration) and anderson and mahmood (which shocked me) did very well with the ball...
DMR

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, April 12, 2006, 11:24:17 »

batting still not good enough, reliant on one innings. prior and solanki we need to find someone else now. still at least it's not a whitewash.

interestingly india had 5 singhs on the field at one stage.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, April 12, 2006, 11:26:21 »

Indoor cricket is the way forward. You have to use plastic bats, a tennis ball and if you hit it you have to run. You can catch it off the walls/ceilings one handed using the 'one bounce one hand' rule!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
lumpimynci

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, April 12, 2006, 11:46:33 »

Quote from: "Edinburgh_STFC"
Indoor cricket is the way forward. You have to use plastic bats, a tennis ball and if you hit it you have to run. You can catch it off the walls/ceilings one handed using the 'one bounce one hand' rule!

It's certainly the way forward up your way. I'd imagine it's the only way to get through a days play without a rain interruption up there.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, April 12, 2006, 12:11:34 »

Quote from: "lumpimynci"

It's certainly the way forward up your way. I'd imagine it's the only way to get through a days play without a rain interruption up there.

We used to play indoor cricket when I went to school in O****d. Great fun!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
lumpimynci

« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, April 12, 2006, 13:39:20 »

It concerns me slightly the number of people with links to the Pox on here.

Half the forum seem to be from O'shire or live there now. Why is that?
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, April 12, 2006, 15:37:28 »

Quote from: "dave_m_russell"
batting still not good enough, reliant on one innings. prior and solanki we need to find someone else now. still at least it's not a whitewash.

i agree but with tresco, vaughan and freddie to come back it's not too much to worry about

good to see bell and saj do well
Spencer_White

« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, April 12, 2006, 16:47:21 »

Because the Town of Swindon itself is absolutely woeful at supporting its own football team.  :disapprove:

Half our fans originally come from outside the town. Havnt you figured that out yet?
Spud

« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, April 12, 2006, 17:08:22 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"

Because the Town of Swindon itself is absolutely woeful at supporting its own football team.  :disapprove:

Half our fans originally come from outside the town. Havnt you figured that out yet?

Can't argue with that, unfortunately it's so true. Sad
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, April 12, 2006, 17:16:35 »

theres no oxford in me and if there was id kill myself! im swindon born and bred! on the subject of cricket (thats what this thread should be about) what a win today! with players rested too  
Spud

« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, April 12, 2006, 17:20:26 »

Quote from: "Rich"
theres no oxford in me and if there was id kill myself! im swindon born and bred! on the subject of cricket (thats what this thread should be about) what a win today! with players rested too  

India didnt rest any players though  :roll:
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, April 12, 2006, 17:22:15 »

but we did thats whats funny about it  
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, April 12, 2006, 18:04:46 »

I was born in Swindon and my father's side of the family took me to see Swindon so they are in my blood.

If I am honest, I am glad I have never lived in Swindon as it is a tad on the shit side. (no offence to those of you that live there!)

Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, April 12, 2006, 18:17:50 »

and you live in Scotland  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: