Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Facist Hoolies to target Muslim fans at World Cup  (Read 1508 times)
yeo

Ignore
« on: Friday, March 24, 2006, 03:28:27 »

Source---
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,18561276-1702,00.html?from=rss

Neo-Nazis threaten Muslim massacre
March 22, 2006  
THE World Cup in Germany is set to become a battleground between fascists and Muslims, an Italian member of a new European neo-Nazi movement warned.

In a statement published by Italian daily Repubblica, the member of AS Roma's notorious ultras hooligan group claims neo-Nazis across Europe met in Braunau in Austria to plan attacks against supporters from Islamic countries during the World Cup in Germany from June 9 to July 9.
"We are united. For the first time we are talking and planning together, with the English, the Germans, the Dutch, the Spanish, everyone with the same objective. At the World Cup there will be a massacre," said the Italian ultra.

"We will all be in Germany and there will be Turks, Algerians and Tunisians. The Turks, we can't stand them. In our country (Italy) there are not many, but in Germany, there are many of those guys there. They are Islamic terrorists.

"We will attack them. They are all enemies that need to be eliminated, just like the police. If we make the Roman greeting (the fascist salute) they put us in prison. We will be tens of thousands. Nothing but the English are feared."

Thats nice then :|

/
W56196272
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, March 24, 2006, 03:38:59 »

Im in Stutgart for Spain v Tunisia  Sad

they better not start on me ill tell 'em im in the SAS or something  

/
W56196272
DMR

« Reply #2 on: Friday, March 24, 2006, 10:43:19 »

They still fear the 3 lions then. Run run run run Nazis.

I'm going to get such a kicking when our lot head over there  Cool
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, March 24, 2006, 12:39:00 »

wicked, what a fantastic line to finish with.

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #4 on: Friday, March 24, 2006, 12:57:45 »

Quote from: "dave_m_russell"
They still fear the 3 lions then. Run run run run Nazis.

I'm going to get such a kicking when our lot head over there  Cool

Here's hoping  Tongue
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: