Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: we're shit and we're going down  (Read 16706 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Saturday, March 18, 2006, 20:16:28 »

Come on be real.

Chesterfield we drew with them
Brentford we drew with them
Huddersfield we drew with them
Franchise lost to them
Hartlepool drew with them

Scunthorpe drew with them
Swansea drew with them
Bristol City beat them

If we replicate our exact results, points wise against the remaining teams thats another 9...not good enough
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Saturday, March 18, 2006, 20:32:06 »

I wonder what odds I will get on us winning the FA trophy in the next 5 years. Cheesy

/
W56196272
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Saturday, March 18, 2006, 21:09:51 »

I understand everyones wound up but I think its really stupid and unfair to circle out one player and critisize him. Thats pathetic. How one player plays can effect another player and so on. They work as a unit and should be critised like a unit too.

Anyway I could'nt give a monkeys testicle now, I'm just going to carry on keep my thoughts to myself and try and enjoy the rest of the season in league one because we're probably not going to be here next season! I'll support the lads no matter what and I'll be looking forward to torquay next season and a fresh start!

RED ARMY
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Saturday, March 18, 2006, 21:15:57 »

Its your fault.

/
W56196272
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Saturday, March 18, 2006, 21:23:14 »

My fault ? I don't like angry Yeovil. It scares me  Sad

RED ARMY
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Saturday, March 18, 2006, 21:23:52 »

i think you all need to go out for some fresh air  :shock:
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Saturday, March 18, 2006, 21:26:53 »

Soz Sadieo.

I find it quite hard to be mean to you Cheesy

/
W56196272
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Saturday, March 18, 2006, 21:29:48 »

Cheesy  Oh good. I feel better now.

RED ARMY
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Saturday, March 18, 2006, 21:35:07 »

Quote from: "sonicyouth"
i think you all need to go out for some fresh air  :shock:

Sonic you farted did'nt you ? Smelly goat  Cheesy

RED ARMY
Oneteaminessex

« Reply #69 on: Saturday, March 18, 2006, 21:57:30 »

Sorry to say it guys but your lot were one of the shittest outfits we've seen at Layer Rd this year. Yes you had a couple of decent chances but didn't see much passion. How we only scored one I don't really know Cool

Looks like you're doomed and need a good clear out, get some players who show a bit of passion for the club.

And just what is the deal with Benjamin, looks like a sunday morning pub team lump... surely you can do better than him. :|

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Saturday, March 18, 2006, 22:07:00 »

and when a supporter of a poxy shitty club like colchester says that about us it shows how fucking pathetic stfc have become.
fucking tragic.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Saturday, March 18, 2006, 22:07:29 »

It's looking grim but the table is still sooooooooo tight down there it is unbelievable.

It will take some guts and whether we have that or not I am unconvinced, but survival is within touching distance. We will just have to see

Its not optimism, its just looking at the table. Teams have done it before and will do it again. My views are more through hope than expectation now though.
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Saturday, March 18, 2006, 22:12:38 »

Quote from: "Oneteaminessex"
Sorry to say it guys but your lot were one of the shittest outfits we've seen at Layer Rd this year. Yes you had a couple of decent chances but didn't see much passion. How we only scored one I don't really know Cool

Looks like you're doomed and need a good clear out, get some players who show a bit of passion for the club.

And just what is the deal with Benjamin, looks like a sunday morning pub team lump... surely you can do better than him. :|

I appreciate what your saying but most of on here have seen the games where we've played really well, and we can be a good footballing side. Jamie cureton and lee peacock are brilliant on their day and so are the rest of the team. I think we're too good for league two. You've only seen us play once/twice and thats not really enough to judge us. Even though the obvious thing to do seeming as we're in the position we're in is to say we're crap  Sad

RED ARMY
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Saturday, March 18, 2006, 22:17:44 »

Its so annoying watching the team play well. If they WERE crap I would accept it. But that's not the case,

They just don't play as well as they can. At this stage it shouldn't be about passion. It should be about doing everything you can to keep your job. They aren't even doing that.
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Saturday, March 18, 2006, 22:24:05 »

I think alots happened to us this season. Not making excuses at all because I'm not like that, but we've had alot of players come in and out, financial problems and the sacking of king and other stuff. It will be a relief for all of us when the season is over and we can re build and make a fresh start next season and hopefully start playing like the top of the table team we know we can be. Whether thats in league one or two we just have to get on with it.

RED ARMY
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: