Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: we're shit and we're going down  (Read 16760 times)
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Saturday, March 18, 2006, 19:30:45 »

Quote from: "mexico red"
pook was one of our best players today, we did not deserve to lose, thorpe is a cheating cunt and we lost by a dodgy penalty.

and all you cunts fuckin moaning and slagging them off, we played ok today so either come to the games or fuck off, might as all well be man united fans.

cunts the lot of you.

fuck off you self righteous cunt  

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Saturday, March 18, 2006, 19:31:55 »

my judgement is made over the course of the season.
fact is our team is shit.
i aint shelling out my hard earned cash to follow that crap all over the country.
fair play to those that went today but everyone is entitl;ed to their opinion
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Saturday, March 18, 2006, 19:32:11 »

aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i was a hooligan outside the ground
mexico red

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Saturday, March 18, 2006, 19:33:44 »

how can you have an opinion of today through fuckin ed hadwin?

we did not deserve to lose today fact, we hit the post and had 2 eforts cleared off the line.

oh and ironside fuck off you fuckin cunt
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Saturday, March 18, 2006, 19:36:53 »

Don't start gobbing off about who goes to what games then you retard!

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Saturday, March 18, 2006, 19:39:08 »

we lost again and are one off the bottom.
we are where we deserve to be,the table doesn't lie.fact
lumpimynci

« Reply #36 on: Saturday, March 18, 2006, 19:39:50 »

Can we just agree that although we're not down until we mathmatically have no chance, it's not looking very fucking good is it.

Let's face it we could finish bottom here. The dons are 2 points away, with a better goal difference and 2 games in hand.

The other teams around us that we could catch all have games in hand over us, except Rotherham. All bar Gillingham have significantly better goal difference, (that pathetic fucking capitulation to Forest could well be the thing that screws us).

And looking at our run in of:

Chesterfield H
Hartlepool H
Dons H
Scunny A
Brentford H
Shitty A
Huddersfield H

it's fucking sad to say it but I'm not really confident of a win out of any of them.

But fuck it. We've been down there before and it wasn't the end of the world. The first couple of games I ever saw were under Ken Beamish in the old Div 4, and we were REALLY shit then. Three (four?) years later Macari had us challenging for promotion in Div 2.
mexico red

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Saturday, March 18, 2006, 19:41:09 »

im not you prick, all im saying is how can you give a reasoned arguement about how we performed through the eyes of ed hadwin. you might as well phone up 606 and start moaning about liverpool needing a new striker.

we played ok today and we were unlucky. i get home and people are calling our players spineless etc. they werent we were cheated out of the game by a diving fuckin midget.

that is all i am saying.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Saturday, March 18, 2006, 19:41:22 »

Quote from: "lumpimynci"
Can we just agree that although we're not down until we mathmatically have no chance, it's not looking very fucking good is it.

nope.

Why prolong it.

Lets agree that were down.

/
W56196272

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Saturday, March 18, 2006, 19:41:26 »

this is the worst side i've seen in my 21 years of supporting swindon.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Saturday, March 18, 2006, 19:41:46 »

Quote from: "Ironside"
some people cant see the facts and are just blinded by optimism.

What facts are those?

We got draws AT Huddersfield and Brentford. Chesterfield, Hartlepool and Franchise are all 3 games where can get results. Scunny and City are away are also games we can draw. If we manage that we can stay up and it isn't beyond us.

You lot that are giving up can fuck off as far as I'm concerned. It's not over until it's fucking over. FACT.

I'll stay and support my team to the very end.

Quote from: "arriba"
been there all season and show no sign of getting out of it.

You were asleep during most of Iffy's time in charge then? The fact is, until Rotherham we lost very few games under Iffy and were slowly progressing and ended up winning games. We were out of it for a bit. Yes we've dropped back now but I have faith.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Saturday, March 18, 2006, 19:43:46 »

Quote from: "Tails"

What facts are those?

We got draws AT Huddersfield and Brentford. Chesterfield, Hartlepool and Franchise are all 3 games where can get results. Scunny and City are away are also games we can draw. If we manage that we can stay up and it isn't beyond us.

You lot that are giving up can fuck off as far as I'm concerned. It's not over until it's fucking over. FACT.

You were asleep during most of Iffy's time in charge then? The fact is, until Rotherham we lost very few games under Iffy and were slowly progressing and ended up winning games. We were out of it for a bit. Yes we've dropped back now but I have faith.

Hahahah get a grip.

yes well all support them till the end and rah rah rah but we have no chance of staying up.I demand you accept it .

/
W56196272
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Saturday, March 18, 2006, 19:43:55 »

Quote from: "lumpimynci"

it's fucking sad to say it but I'm not really confident of a win out of any of them.

Not even Chesterfield at home? A team who are imploding at a very fast rate?

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Saturday, March 18, 2006, 19:44:31 »

we scraped a few wins but have been down the bottom all season.
take the blinkers off tails
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Saturday, March 18, 2006, 19:44:44 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
Quote from: "Tails"

What facts are those?

Hahahah get a grip.

yes well all support them till the end and rah rah rah but we have no chance of staying up.I demand you accept it .

Never!  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: