Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trouble in Rome  (Read 5437 times)
Devon Red

« on: Wednesday, March 15, 2006, 12:01:51 »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tees/4808246.stm

If this was English fans causing trouble then we'd probably be banned from the world cup, fined and be stopped from travelling etc. Yet hardly anything seems to be done when it's other countries. It makes me sick how they can get away with it.
McLovin

« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, March 15, 2006, 12:12:11 »

The Italians probably stab you in a stylish way, so it's ok.
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, March 15, 2006, 14:00:50 »

This kind of shit does my nut in,it seems to happen every week in Italy and nothing is ever done about it :x .The monkeys in charge of the game need to sort it out,Sepp Blatter seems to come up with a stupid idea to change the game every week but when it comes to the important stuff he's no where to be seen.Stupid stocking loving Swiss meat head :x .

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
Spud

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, March 15, 2006, 15:54:04 »

Fucking fascist cunts!  :evil:

I hope Roma get fucking stuffed tonight.
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, March 15, 2006, 15:55:03 »

when in rome  :?

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, March 15, 2006, 15:55:35 »

It's been a big problem in Italy for years now, although I thought they had begun to curb it in recent seasons.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, March 15, 2006, 15:59:57 »

Chances are it wasn't even Roma fans, probably the real facists of Rome, Lazio vvankers!
larwood

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, March 15, 2006, 16:01:35 »

although I thought they had begun to curb it in recent seasons

:shake:  No it still happens frequently out there.And nothing every seems to happen to them,like Devon said, if this kind of shit happened here we'd never hear the end of it :-))( .

And fate has just
Spud

« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, March 15, 2006, 16:04:38 »

Quote from: "RobertT"
It's been a big problem in Italy for years now, although I thought they had begun to curb it in recent seasons.

You're having a laugh arent you!, their trouble gets worse every year.

Just last year when watching the Inter Vs Juve game the commentator said that rival fans had clashed just before kick off using Chains,Knives etc.
larwood

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, March 15, 2006, 16:09:00 »

Anyone remember the classic moment when ,i think it was the Inter fans, a few years back threw a Vespa off one of the stands.Fucking mentalists!

And fate has just
Spud

« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, March 15, 2006, 16:10:07 »

Quote from: "larwood"
Anyone remember the classic moment when ,i think it was the Inter fans, a few years back threw a Vespa off one of the stands.Fucking mentalists!

Yeah that was during the CL game with Milan wasnt it?.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, March 15, 2006, 16:12:39 »

I fucking love Italy, my favourite non British (but European) country.  Lovely people, lovely food, lovely weather, lovely cars.  The place rocks!
Spud

« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, March 15, 2006, 16:15:54 »

Yeah i want to go to Italy some day, hopefully thrown in an Inter or Milan game in aswell.
larwood

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, March 15, 2006, 16:16:23 »

I'm not sure,i just remembered it happened.I think the Inter fans got the CL game against Milan abandoned last season,and their punishment for that was to play behind closed doors, until last night anyway :-))(
I guess part of the problem is the English do have a [deserved ]reputation,the Roma fans probably thought all the Boro fans would be up for it.Still no real fucking excuse,FIFA/UEFA won't do anything because they are pussies too scared to upset the major clubs.Hopefully no one else gets hurt.

And fate has just
Spud

« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, March 15, 2006, 16:17:42 »

Quote from: "larwood"
I'm not sure,i just remembered it happened.I think the Inter fans got the CL game against Milan abandoned last season,and their punishment for that was to play behind closed doors, until last night anyway :-))(
I guess part of the problem is the English do have a [deserved ]reputation,the Roma fans probably thought all the Boro fans would be up for it.Still no real fucking excuse,FIFA/UEFA won't do anything because they are pussies too scared to upset the major clubs.Hopefully no one else gets hurt.

If there were any English club up for it then id say it would be Boro' they've got quite a well known Hoolie firm.  :|
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: