Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: England Vs You Are Gay  (Read 8088 times)
adje

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Thursday, March 2, 2006, 16:10:34 »

Gerrard wide on the right-problem solved

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Thursday, March 2, 2006, 16:44:01 »

I don't think Becks is wasteful, but Carrick had a very good game, second only to Cole imo.

Had the Uraguayans actually closed him down at all it would have made it harder. Good goal from Crouchy made by Cole, followed by a good goal from Cole himself.

People have slagged off the performance but I think they did very well and was surprised how good the gays were. Very encouraging to see the 2nd half team play well too for a change
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Thursday, March 2, 2006, 16:49:31 »

Am I alone in really not giving a toss about England for the next couple of months? There's still two months of very tense league action to worry about, certainly in our case, rather than speculate what overpaid, overhyped fancy dan team Sven is going to put out in Germany.

Come 10th of June, I'll get interested, and probably a bit before.

FWIW, I'm still unsure about the Lampard/Gerrard midfield partnership, both total class, but together??? Joe Cole was AWESOME last night.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Thursday, March 2, 2006, 17:04:38 »

Robinson

Neville
Terry
Ferdinand
Cole

Beckham
Lampard/Gerrard
Parker/Carrick
Cole

Owen
Rooney

As someone has said, I dont think Lampard/Gerrard play well together as they both like to drive forward. I would only place one of them in the starting 11 and have a ball winner along side them ala Parker/Carrick
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Thursday, March 2, 2006, 17:05:55 »

Am I alone in really not giving a toss about England for the next couple of months?

No your not alone my American friend,i feel the same way,although it being me i'm much more concerned with another England team at the moment Wink I tend not to bother with these friendlies anyway,i don't think they usually prove much,if we win great but woe betide us if we lose,then we are shit and stand no chance.

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
adje

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Thursday, March 2, 2006, 17:24:49 »

Quote from: "reeves4england"
I don't think Becks is wasteful, but Carrick had a very good game, second only to Cole imo.

Had the Uraguayans actually closed him down at all it would have made it harder. Good goal from Crouchy made by Cole, followed by a good goal from Cole himself.

People have slagged off the performance but I think they did very well and was surprised how good the gays were. Very encouraging to see the 2nd half team play well too for a change

You only have to look at the stats after every England game-99% of the time Beckham's pass completion rate is the lowest of all England players(50% last night)-that is he is the most wasteful player.Giving posession away is the biggest crime in international football.Well,ANY football really.

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Thursday, March 2, 2006, 17:45:55 »

Quote from: "larwood"

Am I alone in really not giving a toss about England for the next couple of months?

No your not alone my American friend,i feel the same way,although it being me i'm much more concerned with another England team at the moment Wink I tend not to bother with these friendlies anyway,i don't think they usually prove much,if we win great but woe betide us if we lose,then we are shit and stand no chance.

I am not an American. Wiltshire born and bred. I just happen to live in America, temporarily.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: