Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: peacock  (Read 1162 times)
STFCere

Ignore
« on: Sunday, February 26, 2006, 00:14:47 »

i feel sorry for him, he looked like the only player today who was battling for the ball. the team was totally let down by the midfield

ing on Sabin: "He's the new Thierry Henry"

Gazza on life in China: "I'm enjoying every day. I've tried everything: duck's head, chicken's head, chicken's feet and bats and hopefully, if I keep that up, I'll be flying."

'The first 90 minutes are the most important.' - Bobby Robson
my-velocity

« Reply #1 on: Sunday, February 26, 2006, 11:48:47 »

Shows he wants to do well for this club, and earns his fukin money :evil: unlike the over players
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, February 26, 2006, 12:45:40 »

I still can't understand how a team can lose by so many goals. You see it happen to another team and think they must be terrible. But we have seen that this team is capable of beating teams in this division.

All you can put it down to is a lack of effort. Okay maybe Forest played very, very well, but you do not score 7 (SEVEN) without the opposition being well offf the pace.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, February 26, 2006, 12:49:27 »

It's not a lack of effort though is it? At least most of them still tried to get forward and get something going. The defence and midfield were just terrible and unfortunately for us Forest were very good.

I've seen it all before though. 6-0 at Middlesbrough, 7-0 at Bolton, 7-1 at Newcastle...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: