Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Just Got Home  (Read 3480 times)
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, September 27, 2006, 09:15:00 »

a good point away against a good side. although we should have really held on for all 3. shame but it happens. it had to Mooney too didn't it? well done to everyone who went and made a noise last night too. 1596 apprently so well done!
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, September 27, 2006, 09:17:22 »

A good away point? Suppose so, but I think I'm the only person not happy with a point last night, we could and should have beaten them. Even when we were under the cosh in the first half I never thought Wycombe would score, had to be right at the fucking end didn't it!

Ah well, every team has their faults, ours is that we couldn't score in a fucking brothel.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, September 27, 2006, 09:19:15 »

Quote from: "Tails"
A good away point? Suppose so, but I think I'm the only person not happy with a point last night, we could and should have beaten them. Even when we were under the cosh in the first half I never thought Wycombe would score, had to be right at the fucking end didn't it!

Ah well, every team has their faults, ours is that we couldn't score in a fucking brothel.

yes we should have held on but you would have taken a point before the game wouldn't you?
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, September 27, 2006, 09:24:34 »

I would have, but I always confident we'd win it tbh.

Ah well, we should hammer Boston on Saturday. Well, we should, we'll probably cling on for a 1 or 2-0. Would be nice if we could truely hammer them to make up for last season.
Amir

« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, September 27, 2006, 09:36:52 »

I thought Monky looked better than on previous occassions last night.  Never going to skin people maybe, but he's certainly a competent footballer who helped to get things going.  Right-wing is still our problem - Brownlie was pretty shocking first-half and he doesn't seem to have a very good touch - although it actually seemed to work quite well second-half when he was told to drift inside when Roberts did his usual trick of moving outside all the time.

Like Tails I never really thought they'd score even in the first 45(mostly due to Brez perhaps), and it was probably our own fault for not killing them off.  D'urso is still a fucking clown mind.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: