Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 38   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: And it begins  (Read 73898 times)
phelpsieboy

« Reply #105 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 20:15:37 »

Just because he has £7 million to his name doesn't mean he should invest it all in the club... I wouldn't if I was him, it would be like pissing money down the drain
Oh I wasn't saying he should invest it all, just stated his worth so we could use it in comparison to other clubs/previous owners.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 20:27:18 »

Oh I wasn't saying he should invest it all, just stated his worth so we could use it in comparison to other clubs/previous owners.
This is the bit that really confuses as Jed clearly doesn't have £7m to his name, not even sure the Bentley was even his as his plate is now on a £500 Alfa.  Is the £7m the net worth of the entire consortium?
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 20:33:19 »

He doesn't do interviews...as he might be misquoted.

Do an interview with RS then - oh I forgot they have fallen out with them
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 20:38:37 »

Craig Lyus ‏@AdverSportCraig 35s
Big story on the back page tomorrow. Can't tweet it because I didn't edit the page. I'll let Morshead spill the beans as it's his article.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 20:43:08 »

Craig Lyus ‏@AdverSportCraig 35s
Big story on the back page tomorrow. Can't tweet it because I didn't edit the page. I'll let Morshead spill the beans as it's his article.

...and so, we wait.

Popcorn
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 20:45:07 »

Which player is off/been bid for then?

My money's on Thompson or McCormack is off.
« Last Edit: Monday, May 20, 2013, 20:56:56 by Dr Pierre Chang » Logged
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 20:46:55 »

I'm going for good news...

Too Cool
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 20:48:10 »

He showed Sam Morshead a statement proving he has £7million to his name

And Munto Finance had a bank letter saying they had millions to invest in Notts County...and we know how that turned out.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 20:49:43 »

I'm going for good news...

Too Cool

I reckon its EXCLUSIVE - Jed reveals how he likes his steaks Rooooooaaaaaarrrrr!

Never knowingly overstated.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 20:49:57 »

And Munto Finance had a bank letter saying they had millions to invest in Notts County...and we know how that turned out.

Do we need Kasper Schmeichel?

Sven is on his way? Or are we boarding the Sol train?

So many questions unanswered.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 20:51:41 »

What Jed should have said when taking over

"The clubs current budget is unsustainable. Unfortunately the reality is cuts will have to be made. We're currently operating on a budget which incurred losses to the previous owners and we're not going to spend more than we make. The cuts will be significant, but we'll still be one of the bigger budgets in League One. We'll be trimming the fat wherever possible and this includes board members who's hospitality and luxury's will be limited. Please back us and together we can make this football club successful."

Jed comes out and says that, he gets backed, we all face up to reality

What actually happened was whilst they did say they want to be "sustainable" but they also claimed that the budget and funds would be "similar" to the previous regime. Basically said whatever they thought people wanted to hear and tried to win some fans over by buying them a few pints.

Then the a bunch of tinpot, ridiculous and sometimes bizarre stories follow including fights and board members taking the piss with expenses and it does nothing to help their Del Boy image.

Understandably people have started to fill in the blanks because of this. At worst they're out to screw STFC over and completely pillage our assets and then fuck off and leave us in the shit. At best they're small time businessmen who are in way over their heads.

If the outcome of Black getting out was him wiping the debts for someone to come in with little to know money, resulting in the budget having to be slashed to balance the books(and selling Ritchie to keep the club out of admin), the club could have been handed over to the trust who could have done this and whilst not in an ideal position, we'd at least be a lot more comfortable with the reality of what's happening and know we're not all being taken for mugs.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 20:51:44 »

Do we need Kasper Schmeichel?

Sven is on his way? Or are we boarding the Sol train?

So many questions unanswered.
No Danes, thank you.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 20:53:06 »

No Danes, thank you.

Don't go all Coca Fola on us.

[url width=500 height=382]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltbtgjU70B1qztjn5o1_500.jpg[/url]
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 20:53:35 »

I'll be fucking glad when this is over.  Death by a thousand cuts someone said, damn right.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 20:55:02 »

I'll be fucking glad when this is over.  Death by a thousand cunts someone said, damn right.

Slight correction for you.

Never knowingly overstated.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 38   Go Up
Print
Jump to: