Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 38   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: And it begins  (Read 73901 times)
Flashheart

« Reply #90 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 19:20:33 »

Smiley

The actual issue is that nobody knows any fucking facts, that's why so much credence is being given to some rumours posted by an anonymous guy on the internet.

Yeppers

I did have more to say but I keep forgetting my train of thought and deleting what I wrote.

tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 19:21:06 »

He's done fuck all at Banbury either after giving it all the chatter.

I'm all for given people a chance but I even I don't like this situation.

My brother in law is a banbury fan and he wished us luck when he took over. Said he was dodgy as fuck
phelpsieboy

« Reply #92 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 19:23:01 »

There was an article in the Sunday Times about the current FGR owner, some ex hippy type who has made a fortune out of green energy.

He was the happy alternative to you know who at the time
In all fairness that could easily be down to the fact Dale Vince the FGR owner is worth over £100million compared to Jed's £7million, rather than Jed coming across dodgy.

In my opinion though, the rumours going around about Jed & co could easily be disproved by a simple article, however, they have chosen not to do such thing, which makes me fully believe in Fredi and the other dodgy things going around the club at the mo. Being a community club whilst laying off staff but using the clubs money for lavish cars, when they all have cars in the first place doesn't really speak community does it.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 19:23:17 »

My brother in law is a banbury fan and he wished us luck when he took over. Said he was dodgy as fuck
Based on what?

It's All Good..............
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 19:26:24 »

For what it's worth I don't have a lot of confidence in the board, but unless we get a multi-millionaire who is happy to piss away money at some point we are going to have to go through some pain

Sadly true.
kerry red

« Reply #95 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 19:27:10 »

Based on what?

Don't want to come across as confrontational, but just what has to happen to convince you we are in the process of being butt fucked?
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 19:32:07 »

The more that comes out about this board the closer we are to Ricki Hunt style on the pitch protests. It shouldn't amaze me that we're back to this type of situation given all we've bee through in the past....but after the relatively quiet last few years, it does.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 19:34:20 »

Don't want to come across as confrontational, but just what has to happen to convince you we are in the process of being butt fucked?
I don't know. Hard evidence? Facts? More than Internet rumours? What proof is there that they are anything more than inept? If they became involved for some nefarious means, why the fuck did Jed become involved in Banbury? I can't imagine there was much to rape and pillage from them.

It's All Good..............
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 19:40:55 »

In all fairness that could easily be down to the fact Dale Vince the FGR owner is worth over £100million compared to Jed's £7million, rather than Jed coming across dodgy.
FGR were touting for additional investment. Jed was laughed off, I'm not sure if the same people as now made up his consortium. This was after Cheltenham told them where to go.

I really don't know how they have ended up here.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 19:42:26 »

FGR were touting for additional investment. Jed was laughed off, I'm not sure if the same people as now made up his consortium. This was after Cheltenham told them where to go.

Well that at least has been well documented.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
phelpsieboy

« Reply #100 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 19:47:44 »

You have any facts for these claims though?
FGR are the richest team in the BSP and don't require any additional funding. As their summer signings show.

The Cheltenham debacle is clearly well documented though.
moredonboy

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 19:49:17 »

Huh?
where has it been stated that Jed has £7million - just don't believe that  No
phelpsieboy

« Reply #102 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 19:51:06 »

Huh?
where has it been stated that Jed has £7million - just don't believe that  No

He showed Sam Morshead a statement proving he has £7million to his name
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 20:00:10 »

although I'm surprised Sam didn't question why it was written in crayon on a cocktail napkin
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 20:10:53 »

Just because he has £7 million to his name doesn't mean he should invest it all in the club... I wouldn't if I was him, it would be like pissing money down the drain

Jump to: