Pages: 1 ... 797 798 799 [800] 801 802 803 ... 856   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1254154 times)
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #11985 on: Monday, March 25, 2024, 20:49:05 »

Rochdale have new owners… they are out there
ThreeDrawsMentality

Ignore
« Reply #11986 on: Monday, March 25, 2024, 20:55:26 »

Rochdale have new owners… they are out there
Billionaire as well
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #11987 on: Monday, March 25, 2024, 21:38:26 »

Billionaire as well

Soon be skint then. If Rochdale don’t break his wallet Labour Will. Soak the rich millionaire scum buckets. So poor fucker is on a hiding to nothing.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #11988 on: Monday, March 25, 2024, 23:51:21 »

The poster Cowley was pretty spot on with everything he posted before the start of the season from what I can remember.

He was certainly spot on in January when he said no players would considering signing for us…

wait…
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #11989 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2024, 08:09:26 »

The poster Cowley was pretty spot on with everything he posted before the start of the season from what I can remember.

Roll back even further, the policy was loan players and low cost kids.
Apart from Charlie Austin that policy has well and truly kicked in.

More concerning is our net of recruiting loans from quality teams has declined considerably.
As soon as the likes of Reed, Conroy, Payne and Baudry were leaving it has unfolded exactly as I was informed.
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #11990 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2024, 08:24:18 »

Roll back even further, the policy was loan players and low cost kids.
Apart from Charlie Austin that policy has well and truly kicked in.

More concerning is our net of recruiting loans from quality teams has declined considerably.
As soon as the likes of Reed, Conroy, Payne and Baudry were leaving it has unfolded exactly as I was informed.

Are you renewing, Duke?
Moss

Ignore
« Reply #11991 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2024, 09:35:59 »

Soon be skint then. If Rochdale don’t break his wallet Labour Will. Soak the rich millionaire scum buckets. So poor fucker is on a hiding to nothing.

Have you got someone who looks after you?
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #11992 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2024, 11:23:51 »

Some good news… well done to all involved https://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/2024/march/efl-reveals-2024-community-award-winners-at-house-of-commons-ceremony/
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #11993 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2024, 11:39:05 »

Was going to ask what on earth the rest of the league were up to for us to win that, then realised it was the Community Foundation.  From a far, they do appear to do some good work, not least, managing to build up a decent set of infrastructure - compare that to our club that still hasn't put up some shooting nets at the training ground, as far as we know.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #11994 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2024, 11:54:57 »

I do love the way the club states that "we" have been voted best community club of the year, when the reality is that the community foundation is a completely seperate entity.  Best community foundation, worst for fan engagement..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #11995 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2024, 12:19:17 »

"completely seperate entity" might need to be qualified?
In terms of funding & day to day running?

FITC appear to carry the club name & logo on their website.
Are in the who's who section on the club website & have a dedicated space in the matchday programme.

Not trying to be pedantic but I might not be alone in benefitting from some clarity here.
Thanks.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #11996 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2024, 12:21:55 »

At least we're claiming separate entity because the 'separate entity' is doing something good.

Unlike Celtic......
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #11997 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2024, 12:38:04 »

Are you renewing, Duke?

Really torn.
On one hand I detest these owners and how they have destroyed the Club but I support STFC and enjoy following the Club.

Like being on a firing squad and having a choice of being shot by a bow and arrow or a crossbow.

What is surprising is that a large amount of our fanbase remain Clem positive.
No Protests arranged, might go all black last game of the season.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #11998 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2024, 12:46:31 »

"completely seperate entity" might need to be qualified?
In terms of funding & day to day running?

FITC appear to carry the club name & logo on their website.
Are in the who's who section on the club website & have a dedicated space in the matchday programme.

Not trying to be pedantic but I might not be alone in benefitting from some clarity here.
Thanks.

Its a seperate entity on companies house and no-one from the club is listed as a director if that helps
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #11999 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2024, 12:55:18 »

What is surprising is that a large amount of our fanbase remain Clem positive.
No Protests arranged, might go all black last game of the season.

I don't agree with this statement. Most fans care only about on the field performance and that informs their opinion on everyone involved. I suspect given how shit this season is, most of our fans are negative towards Clem.

The problem comes with there being a viable alternative that the fans have any knowledge of.

As per the latest LSPOD the problem with a protest is what are we protesting really? That we are shit?

Pages: 1 ... 797 798 799 [800] 801 802 803 ... 856   Go Up
Print
Jump to: