Pages: 1 ... 102 103 104 [105]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New Manager thread part (96837494)  (Read 127766 times)
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #1560 on: Friday, April 26, 2024, 11:37:43 »

I enjoyed him saying he was listening to Tim Sherwood on a Podcast this week complaining about young people not wanting to work hard enough. It's absolutely microtargeted to wind me up, fair play to the guy.

Superb, I didn't think I could actually like him less but there it is
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #1561 on: Friday, April 26, 2024, 14:52:29 »

Listening to LSPOD presser i'm shocked on their views on Gunning? Are they in the minority?

I just listened to this and the LSPOD are saying exactly the same as most of us have on here over recent weeks.  The subject of a new manager or not is nonsensical unless things get sorted out above with the club management and budget.  I have said a few times, you could appoint Pep, Mr Blobby or Gavin Gunning as manager, but with the current structure, strategy and budget it makes zero difference whatsoever.

What they did say about Gunning is that the position of manager whether Gunning or not, is less important than the above and that a change of manager alone would not be enough to convince ST holders to sign back up.  Change the hierarchy/strategy but keep Gunning would be more accepted than do nothing with the hierachy/strategy and change the manager.

I.e. Appointing Gunning or not, is not the most important decision that needs to be made to change the perception of the fans or the fortune of the club.
« Last Edit: Friday, April 26, 2024, 15:00:12 by Berniman » Logged

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 104 [105]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: