Pages: 1 ... 625 626 627 [628] 629 630 631 ... 856   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1253708 times)
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #9405 on: Friday, December 15, 2023, 07:51:29 »

Do we have a club secretary?
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #9406 on: Friday, December 15, 2023, 07:52:51 »

This will not be the only EFL charge.....

There will probably be some points deductions..

If true, it could be why nobody is yet interested in purchasing the club.
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #9407 on: Friday, December 15, 2023, 08:02:23 »

If true, it could be why nobody is yet interested in purchasing the club.

What are we up for other than the Standing/Barry stuff?

In the short/medium term what else is on the charge sheet?
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #9408 on: Friday, December 15, 2023, 08:16:11 »

Do we have a club secretary?

We should have, though if not a legal requirement, probably not.
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #9409 on: Friday, December 15, 2023, 08:17:24 »

Relegation now 10/1 giving more to the looming points deduction.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #9410 on: Friday, December 15, 2023, 08:34:08 »

I'm not having it.

Perhaps my head is in the sand.
ThreeDrawsMentality

Ignore
« Reply #9411 on: Friday, December 15, 2023, 08:34:34 »

Think talk of a physical points deduction is quite far-fetched based upon the current crimes committed that we are aware of. Any deduction would likely be suspended. Think that will only change if there is something much sinister brewing that we are unaware of but EFL are. Given the EFL's recent track record with likes of Reading and Wigan, takes a lot for them to give a points deduction that isn't suspended.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #9412 on: Friday, December 15, 2023, 08:40:12 »

It's tiring being a town fan. One fucking thing after another.
joeydubya

Ignore
« Reply #9413 on: Friday, December 15, 2023, 08:49:44 »

If the Peterborough case is a barometer, a points deduction could likely be suspended and minimal
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« Reply #9414 on: Friday, December 15, 2023, 08:53:32 »

This will not be the only EFL charge.....

There will probably be some points deductions..

[/quote
When we were ‘flying high’ at the start of the season I remember Flynn saying something like ‘it’s nice to get the points in the bag early because it will help later when they are not there…’ never a truer word spoken…
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #9415 on: Friday, December 15, 2023, 08:53:58 »

The worry I *think* isn't that this penalty wouldn't be suspended, but that we wouldn't do something else to trigger it in the next few months...
ThreeDrawsMentality

Ignore
« Reply #9416 on: Friday, December 15, 2023, 08:55:58 »

The worry I *think* isn't that this penalty wouldn't be suspended, but that we wouldn't do something else to trigger it in the next few months...
This I absolutely get. Especially with the cashflow issues.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #9417 on: Friday, December 15, 2023, 09:04:06 »

Think talk of a physical points deduction is quite far-fetched based upon the current crimes committed that we are aware of. Any deduction would likely be suspended. Think that will only change if there is something much sinister brewing that we are unaware of but EFL are. Given the EFL's recent track record with likes of Reading and Wigan, takes a lot for them to give a points deduction that isn't suspended.

As Cowley frustratingly alludes to, (without giving any details) it would appear that further charges to infringements are 'in the post'. Quite what these are for are anyone's guess at the moment. The transfer of shares was known and admitted to by Clem and so yesterday's charge wasn't exactly a huge surprise.

I personally have no clue about things, but the rumour and rumblings of punishments continues. I suspect the rollercoaster ride is only just leaving the ticket booth area.

We had a suspended points penalty for late payment of wages, of which the suspension has now lapsed. Does that mean that any new infringement (I assume for late payment of wages) could mean we would get another points suspension or would it be more likely to be an actual penalty given we've fallen foul before? (even though the previous suspension period has finished now)
« Last Edit: Friday, December 15, 2023, 09:06:10 by Bob's Orange » Logged

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #9418 on: Friday, December 15, 2023, 09:08:23 »

it was more than incompetence. For whatever reason Clem decided to withhold the information on purpose.

actually I suppose you mean Clems incompetence in thinking withholding it didn't matter. So I guess you are right

But they didn’t withhold the information, they informed companies house.

The problem appears to be that nobody in the organisation knows how to run a football club and therefore neglected to tell the EFL.

I’m assuming that Clem got the notification done through Axis company admin, as even Rob Angus (who would have been CEO at the time) didn’t know about it.
ThreeDrawsMentality

Ignore
« Reply #9419 on: Friday, December 15, 2023, 09:20:08 »

As Cowley frustratingly alludes to, (without giving any details) it would appear that further charges to infringements are 'in the post'. Quite what these are for are anyone's guess at the moment. The transfer of shares was known and admitted to by Clem and so yesterday's charge wasn't exactly a huge surprise.

I personally have no clue about things, but the rumour and rumblings of punishments continues. I suspect the rollercoaster ride is only just leaving the ticket booth area.

We had a suspended points penalty for late payment of wages, of which the suspension has now lapsed. Does that mean that any new infringement (I assume for late payment of wages) could mean we would get another points suspension or would it be more likely to be an actual penalty given we've fallen foul before? (even though the previous suspension period has finished now)
Ah yes. Further charges I don't doubt at all and would certainly snowball the penalties/deductions.
Pages: 1 ... 625 626 627 [628] 629 630 631 ... 856   Go Up
Print
Jump to: