Pages: 1 ... 504 505 506 [507] 508 509 510 ... 856   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1254072 times)
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #7590 on: Monday, November 6, 2023, 11:57:03 »

Some people need to take a long hard look at themselves over shit like this, twats.

Who is it though? Guessing it has to be someone on Clems side not happy with what is being reported?

Is it a Britains most wanted thug or just an over excitable happy clapper that doesn't like the negativity?
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #7591 on: Monday, November 6, 2023, 12:03:08 »

Who is it though? Guessing it has to be someone on Clems side not happy with what is being reported?

Is it a Britains most wanted thug or just an over excitable happy clapper that doesn't like the negativity?
Thats a good point, I guess only Whelan and the threatening party(ies) that will know for sure.

I hope Whelan informs the Police on this though.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
BenTheRed

Ignore
« Reply #7592 on: Monday, November 6, 2023, 12:06:10 »

Who are the 'backers' do we think? Clem + Kiely are the ones we see listed at companies house
I guess after those two it's speculation.. I don't understand why Zav hangs around so much - is anything owned to him? It's more to it than a free VIP season ticket, right?
And what about Standing? Gut feeling is we're going to hear more about him whichever way the court case goes.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #7593 on: Monday, November 6, 2023, 12:14:57 »

Whelan has confirmed he has received death threats as well now.

Its not worth it for him. Walk away. Could be trolls, could be properly unsavory characters.

Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #7594 on: Monday, November 6, 2023, 12:17:10 »

Its not worth it for him. Walk away. Could be trolls, could be properly unsavory characters.

Given his 'jokey' demenour about it on Twitter I'm not entirely sure he's taking it seriously. I had a chuckle flicking through some of the comments on Facebook. A lot of the fans there seem to think Whelan is basically shit-stirring and making a load of stuff up.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #7595 on: Monday, November 6, 2023, 12:19:12 »

Whelan the only one willing to speak up at the moment. Top man.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #7596 on: Monday, November 6, 2023, 12:19:38 »

I saw him mention last night that STFCBoo (who apparently is a member of the ground staff) had sent quite a few unsavory messages to him previously. No mention at that point of them being death threats though.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #7597 on: Monday, November 6, 2023, 12:20:51 »

I saw him mention last night that STFCBoo (who apparently is a member of the ground staff) had sent quite a few unsavory messages to him previously. No mention at that point of them being death threats though.

That lad is very defensive of Clem. I always wondered if his transfer teasers were genuine or not and given he's an employee that explains it.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #7598 on: Monday, November 6, 2023, 12:36:09 »

I understand Boo is a steward.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #7599 on: Monday, November 6, 2023, 12:37:37 »

Some people need to take a long hard look at themselves over shit like this, twats.

…..and a further reminder to posters on here who you are dealing with.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #7600 on: Monday, November 6, 2023, 12:41:12 »

But hopefully it's all a keyboard warrior troll
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #7601 on: Monday, November 6, 2023, 12:42:17 »

And we are still yet to know whether Kiely and Parladorio have pre-emption rights which could scupper any real sale process. Clem didn't even know at the last phone-in, unless he was playing the fool once again.

The Articles and Memorandum of Association for the business were changed at the time the Debenture was paid off, with pre-emption rights now included.  It doesn't describe values/numbers etc, but it does give any other existing shareholder first dibs in the event another tries to sell theirs.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #7602 on: Monday, November 6, 2023, 12:43:01 »

Threatening reporters is straight out of the ITK Gloal playbook before the shit hit the fan in boxing and they went caput.

Where is that Swindon coat Adam Hart had their logo printed on for one of his boxers?
Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #7603 on: Monday, November 6, 2023, 12:45:59 »

I understand Boo is a steward.
Could well be, I just saw someone say he forks the pitch at HT.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #7604 on: Monday, November 6, 2023, 13:26:05 »

OK so when this club gets yet another shit owner, then what?

This club attracts nothing good and the one time it did, we ended up fucking that up as well.
What can we do about it? We’ve no say on who, or if, the club is sold to.
Pages: 1 ... 504 505 506 [507] 508 509 510 ... 856   Go Up
Print
Jump to: