Pages: 1 ... 335 336 337 [338] 339 340 341 ... 856   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1254156 times)
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #5055 on: Thursday, August 17, 2023, 08:24:54 »

Thinking about it more I was told that both Standing & Kiely had leant/given Clem money to run the club.
I wonder if the signed transfer of shares was done as a form of guarantee that the money would be paid back, and it was one of the those parties that sent it through (hence the done in error).

However, the close ranks & don’t mention it just makes it look very dodgy.

Once you go down the route of half truths & cover ups then any trust you have is being eroded.

As for the Trust, they can’t do anything about things they don’t know about, however now they do know they need to ask those questions and get to the Truth
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #5056 on: Thursday, August 17, 2023, 08:25:45 »

I want another statement saying we cant buy anyone due to a debt from 1957

Those were the days
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #5057 on: Thursday, August 17, 2023, 08:27:39 »

As for the Trust, they can’t do anything about things they don’t know about, however now they do know they need to ask those questions and get to the Truth

The Trust have already clearly backed the Clem horse. They completed their 'due diligence' and were happy to say he's 100% kosher. They are in a really difficult place, one they possibly can't get out of now they've made their bed. I guess they are currently lying in it, with a pang of regret with the stale breath taste of truth serum.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #5058 on: Thursday, August 17, 2023, 08:33:30 »

The Trust have already clearly backed the Clem horse. They completed their 'due diligence' and were happy to say he's 100% kosher. They are in a really difficult place, one they possibly can't get out of now they've made their bed. I guess they are currently lying in it, with a pang of regret with the stale breath taste of truth serum.

I think we need to be careful about what we consider the trust. The trust board as it was that backed Clem a couple of years ago has replaced maybe 70% of its board members. Sure the 3 or 4 trust faces that are regularly seen are still there, but i'm pretty sure people on that board will be pressing and asking the same questions the general fan base is. Its not just a yes man.
DMC

« Reply #5059 on: Thursday, August 17, 2023, 08:34:35 »

And this is where we are at now with this club. No matter what the club do or say now none of us will believe because of the 2 years of nonsense.

I still believe Clems intentions are the right ones, he was owed a lot of money and will want that back, I think the only possible way was to get the help of others

Just my opinions of course and not fact but either way it’s a fucking mess and a proper statement is needed and a line drawn under it. Lay it out for what it is and let the fans decide if they want to continue to support, they’d be suprised I think
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #5060 on: Thursday, August 17, 2023, 08:37:28 »

And this is where we are at now with this club. No matter what the club do or say now none of us will believe because of the 2 years of nonsense.

I still believe Clems intentions are the right ones, he was owed a lot of money and will want that back, I think the only possible way was to get the help of others

Just my opinions of course and not fact but either way it’s a fucking mess and a proper statement is needed and a line drawn under it. Lay it out for what it is and let the fans decide if they want to continue to support, they’d be suprised I think

I really really want this to be true also. I like Clem as a person from what I have heard, read etc. He's put a lot of money behind it seemingly and for what? Too many greedy parasites around wanting their pound of flesh, that he's having a real hard time getting rid of.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #5061 on: Thursday, August 17, 2023, 08:38:21 »

Is much going to change until we have this court case that's been dragging on? Is this likely to happen this year do we know?

Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #5062 on: Thursday, August 17, 2023, 08:39:59 »

Something that just occurred to me about the wording of the statement... "100% the owner of the football club" is not neccessarily "The owner of 100% of the football club" - technically you could be the owner with 50.1% of the shares... and indeed, lots of our previous owners have - I don't think Seton Wills ever owned 100% as there were small fan shareholdings then before Fitton killed them all.

(Clem, if you want me to do your PR, I charge very reasonable rates and am happy to be paid in Swinton Reds shares)
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #5063 on: Thursday, August 17, 2023, 08:40:05 »

Yes but I took it as 7-10 for full redevelopment of the ground not to start phase 1.

Right, though I suppose the interpretation of ‘development’ is going to be key. And by the sound of the new investors their CV’s  could well be key in demonstrating that having plans drawn up counts as starting or some such hot air.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #5064 on: Thursday, August 17, 2023, 08:41:50 »

I really really want this to be true also. I like Clem as a person from what I have heard, read etc. He's put a lot of money behind it seemingly and for what? Too many greedy parasites around wanting their pound of flesh, that he's having a real hard time getting rid of.

Agree. It would be much easier and nicer to believe this, but when you're being lied to its pretty impossible to do so.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #5065 on: Thursday, August 17, 2023, 08:54:35 »

I think they've proper fucked it this tone DMC .

a frank ** for example ** "I brought them on board temporarily for funding purposes" "**

or "it really was a mistake"

same thing really. first one he will get slapped for lying. Second one he'll get slated for BS.

fucks sake
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #5066 on: Thursday, August 17, 2023, 08:57:17 »

Quote from: DiV

However, a side from the all the obvious questions; why the fuck is the holding company called Swinton?

I don't recall the reason, but it's certainly historic from  the time of Jed oirc. If that's right, could be he spelt Swindon wrong 😁
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #5067 on: Thursday, August 17, 2023, 09:01:09 »

Swindone
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #5068 on: Thursday, August 17, 2023, 09:06:37 »

I don't recall the reason, but it's certainly historic from  the time of Jed oirc. If that's right, could be he spelt Swindon wrong 😁

Given how many variations of spelling his last name appeared online, that does not surprise me at all.
ThreeDrawsMentality

Ignore
« Reply #5069 on: Thursday, August 17, 2023, 09:16:09 »

Has anyone emailed or contacted the Trust yet to air their concerns? If enough of us got in contact, could well end up needing to be discussed by them like how a petition works in Parliament etc
Pages: 1 ... 335 336 337 [338] 339 340 341 ... 856   Go Up
Print
Jump to: