Pages: 1 ... 329 330 331 [332] 333 334 335 ... 856   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1253713 times)
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #4965 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 20:05:15 »

I usually form an opinion then backtrack in my own mind. You're usually level headed. yet we agree immediately on this. worrying!

Yep.
There’s just no way it’s an accident, and it’s actually insulting that they’ve tried to play the card.
Ides of March

Ignore
« Reply #4966 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 20:05:22 »

in some ways the goal of getting Power out asap (before the club folded) kind of took them down that track. Then the ground deal needed coop. I can sort of understand it..

Agree to an extent, but feel they’ve gone way too far down that line. Maybe it was impossible for them to avoid. Who knows
ThreeDrawsMentality

Ignore
« Reply #4967 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 20:06:52 »

Guess it's worth asking...what do we do? This absolutely cannot go on without consequence. 2nd time this has happened now and I know purely as fans there's not a whole lot we can do, but this just really isn't right and seems the last straw for many a fan.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #4968 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 20:07:15 »

There is one scenario I can think of,

Clem needed cash
Clem agreed to sell shares
Clem changed mind and used Axis assets but the paperwork went through....

Nah, even that's nonsense, we are 11 months on...

Hey ho
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #4969 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 20:07:35 »

I think Rob Angus involvement is what had my alert dropped mainly. If he was involved they must be genuine, was my thinking.
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #4970 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 20:08:16 »

Guess it's worth asking...what do we do? This absolutely cannot go on without consequence. 2nd time this has happened now and I know purely as fans there's not a whole lot we can do, but this just really isn't right and seems the last straw for many a fan.

If only we had a supporters trust that could hold the club to account.
The Million Pound Man

Ignore
« Reply #4971 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 20:09:51 »

There's no way this can be spun. If it went to court today the two women are legally part owners of that company. The shameful insulting of loyal fans intelligence gets more and more brazen..

ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #4972 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 20:10:20 »

First of all. Can I say whatever anyone does, we're still supporting Flynn and the team.

The first lovely bloke to come out and tell people off like when Power was in charge because we were doing well in the league and then claim the "**** out mob are quiet tonight" because we've won a game.....well don't just fuck off, fuck all the way off and then fuck off some more.  Smug Fuck Off Head Hurts
ThreeDrawsMentality

Ignore
« Reply #4973 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 20:12:22 »

First of all. Can I say whatever anyone does, we're still supporting Flynn and the team.

The first lovely bloke to come out and tell people off like when Power was in charge because we were doing well in the league and then claim the "**** out mob are quiet tonight" because we've won a game.....well don't just fuck off, fuck all the way off and then fuck off some more.  Smug Fuck Off Head Hurts

Oh absolutely. Supporting Flynn and the Team goes without saying.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #4974 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 20:12:30 »

Nothing much to do.

Keep up the vigilance and scrutiny. Question everything. Trust nothing.

Try to head off anything dodgy as it comes to light
-------
Thought it was odd that kiely didn't fuck off with "his man" Sandro.
-----
Thing is, the club on the face of it seems to be much better run than for quite some time in that afaik suppliers are being paid and nobody is coming round to reposes the Rolex.

Things like this just destroy trust

ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #4975 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 20:13:33 »

Jed to Power to Clem, its just spivy mates backstabbing each other and trying to fuck each other over to get control of a football club.

Like some shite Game of Thrones with football players instead of dragons.
ThreeDrawsMentality

Ignore
« Reply #4976 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 20:13:51 »

If only we had a supporters trust that could hold the club to account.
Surely even they must be wondering to themselves tonight WTAF.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #4977 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 20:15:16 »

Oh absolutely. Supporting Flynn and the Team goes without saying.

It should do, but the Power debacle made it pretty clear that an embarrassingly large amount of our fans lack the mental capacity to differentiate between supporting the team and not being happy with the board.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #4978 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 20:17:03 »

Just caught up on all this, WOW! No wonder Clem is avoided the fans forum.

No wonder Clem ended up in business with Power, he’s clearly dodgy as fuck as well although to be honest his other business associates told us that already!
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #4979 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 20:17:18 »

What was the reverse ferret on Karachi BTW? That it was never anything to do with the club...?
Pages: 1 ... 329 330 331 [332] 333 334 335 ... 856   Go Up
Print
Jump to: