Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Andrew Black breaks his silence  (Read 24809 times)
dave_bambers_right_sock

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 01:40:17 »

Andrew Black @bertthebold
but if I'm honest I was pleased. Paolo is a highly intense strung individual and a fierce and demanding boss, as nutty as a fruitcake, but he is uncompromising and does
(What he really means)  Cheesy
AlessandroPini

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 01:41:29 »

(What he really means)  Cheesy
Cheesy

but he said he never got to know him.. 

He is now continuing to throw shit at him..
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 01:42:28 »

It's not sounding implausible though is it? I imagine one in-depth meeting with PDC is enough to get an idea about how the chap operates.
AlessandroPini

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 01:42:39 »

Andrew Black ‏@bertthebold
budget to work with. The worst thing from the perspective of new owners is that he isn't the type to be told - I think he saw himself as bigger than the club and I think it would have been an accident waiting to happen. At least this way the new owners get to pick a manager
dave_bambers_right_sock

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 01:43:20 »

Bugger this, I'll catch up with this later in the morning, night all   Zzz Zzz Zzz Zzz Zzz Zzz
AlessandroPini

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 01:47:45 »

It's not sounding implausible though is it? I imagine one in-depth meeting with PDC is enough to get an idea about how the chap operates.

Well.. he is saying things we already know about Di Canio.. U can see how he is.. but he is being superficial...

Di Canio has a big ego, no doubt.. but he has always been determined to win and his style of communication is not unheard, and has been successful elsewhere.. Mourinho, to say one easy name.. it's similar somehow.. He puts himself in front all the time, as a polarizing figure, so the players concentrate on the pitch..
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 01:49:41 »

Huzzah it's over!

He had absolutely every right to have his say. I'm more than sure others will do the same.
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 01:49:44 »

"Anyway that's all from me. I hope it works out with the new team and I hope the club makes it to the Championship. Thanks all."

[url width=428 height=438]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_JpLK3CEavUc/TGJMIxa2WeI/AAAAAAAAAMc/F47x1t5T3fg/s1600/thatsalllogo.gif[/url]

SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 01:51:03 »

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/sport/10245156.Black_reveals_all_on_Twitter/

Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 01:52:39 »

Andrew Black really has zero interest in talking to the press.
JanAageisGod

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 05:34:46 »

I notice it gets a little vague round the edges on the sale of Ritchie, which is perhaps just clever as it could easily be a key point if there's any constructive dismissal claim.

It could also send me on a massive, boring, rant about managers, stability and why it's bollocks.

Good on Black for giving us his perspective, now just up to us to filter it using our brains, and without having anyone intermediaries to do so for us.

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 07:12:21 »

My take - Paolo/Spencer too demanding, didn't take no for an answer and spent too much now, and more next year, and had too much of a free reign.

Black got very very pissed off. Simple as that. Disappointingly his exit reasons are exactly as we thought.

Black has done wonders for the club, I've thanked him. But I still think his timing sucked.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 08:13:35 »

Had a quick skip through this thread.

If PDC comes back, which I don't think he will, it will be an unmitigated disaster. Especially as we don't have a wealthy backer for Paolo to order to write cheques.

Its been fun, but maybe time for a few quieter years of calm and stability!!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #178 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 08:17:35 »

can someone who has fuck all else to do today copy this all into one message so i can read it properly, its doing my head in line for line!

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
HardCorePrawn

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 08:18:18 »

Had a quick skip through this thread.

If PDC comes back, which I don't think he will, it will be an unmitigated disaster. Especially as we don't have a wealthy backer for Paolo to order to write cheques.

Its been fun, but maybe time for a few quieter years of calm and stability!!

Spot on and he and Phil The Spiv will struggle to find another owner who is so accommodating for so long.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15   Go Up
Print
Jump to: