Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Reading  (Read 9186 times)
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #30 on: Monday, May 12, 2008, 09:23:32 »

I am willing to bet that they will not finish top half next season. It Madjeskis own fault for not investing last season and would not be surprised to see half the team gone in the summer.

Such a shame
dell boy

« Reply #31 on: Monday, May 12, 2008, 09:27:10 »

Quote from: "Lumps"
I'm with Reg on this. I'm annoyed with myself for giving a shit. Bring back the old days when Reading fans thought of us as fierce local rivals, and we were too concerned with Oxford, City and Rovers to even notice their existence.

If you lived in the Reading area you would care, they see themselves as such a big club, there fans really are a bit like Milton Keynes fans - most of their current fans never supported the club when they played at the old delapidated Elm Park.

Their attitude has been, if you're not in The Premiership then you have no right to talk about football - clubs like Swindon are just grass root feeder clubs. Reading going down will give me months of entertainment hours giving a large portion back to these wankers, thats if I can find them of course.
Barry Scott

« Reply #32 on: Monday, May 12, 2008, 09:54:15 »

Quote from: "dell boy"
I'm with Reg on this. I'm annoyed with myself for giving a shit. Bring back the old days when Reading fans thought of us as fierce local rivals, and we were too concerned with Oxford, City and Rovers to even notice their existence.

If you lived in the Reading area you would care, they see themselves as such a big club, there fans really are a bit like Milton Keynes fans - most of their current fans never supported the club when they played at the old delapidated Elm Park.

Their attitude has been, if you're not in The Premiership then you have no right to talk about football - clubs like Swindon are just grass root feeder clubs. Reading going down will give me months of entertainment hours giving a large portion back to these wankers, thats if I can find them of course.

You've hit the nail on the head there Dell. I'm tarring them all with the same brush, but god they're so far up their own arses it's sickening.

Seeing the premiership shit them out has given me so much joy. It will give me even more next time i have to spend any time with my friends plastic cousin. Although he'll probably support Chelsea now, so meh.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Monday, May 12, 2008, 11:02:29 »

Quote from: "dell boy"

Word  Cool

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Monday, May 12, 2008, 12:11:58 »

readings biggest mistake was not replacing sidwell.
i cannot help but have a bit of admiration for the club(not the plastic fans)for the way they gradually built the club up.
there is no reason why we couldn't do something similar, if things went our way.

i think coppell might quit now.
Spud

« Reply #35 on: Monday, May 12, 2008, 13:53:00 »

Quote from: "BerkshiresFinest"
(1) It will be a while before we meet in the league. You're only hope is to get a lucky cup draw
(2) Yes a few of the fair weather supporters will jump ship but we will still pull in 3x what you do
(3) We will strenghten and are realistic challengers for the title. You will finish no higher than 12th.

Over to you..........

Were you one of the Plastic's crying on the telly?  Soapy Tit Wank
lambourn red

« Reply #36 on: Monday, May 12, 2008, 13:58:09 »

Depends on where you live, sickens me the number of kids around our way that are wearing plastic shirts where as 10 years ago they would have been Town ones.
These fuckers also think they are big time charlies now(I also mean in the fisticuff stakes), would be nice to get them away in the cup next year , I used to like the "run,run,run Reading" chants
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #37 on: Monday, May 12, 2008, 14:01:09 »

This plastic stuff annoys me every club has that element about them

You get to the top league you get more fans and you tend to sell out…. Simple really
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Monday, May 12, 2008, 14:02:33 »

Had to book a meeting at the Madejeski hotel today - the sales rep says its like someone died there - I tried to be caring but inside I was laughing!!
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Monday, May 12, 2008, 14:34:40 »

Quote from: "Jamiesfuturewife"
Had to book a meeting at the Madejeski hotel today - the sales rep says its like someone died there - I tried to be caring but inside I was laughing!!
Should have just laughed out loud, jsut to rub it in a bit more! Soapy Tit Wank

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Monday, May 12, 2008, 15:12:21 »

some good piccys here

http://www.readingfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Gallery/0,,10306~1310902,00.html

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Monday, May 12, 2008, 15:16:34 »

The second from last one is amusing.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Monday, May 12, 2008, 15:47:24 »

To be fair, it must be pretty difficult having to decide which bandwaggon to jump on next season.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Monday, May 12, 2008, 15:48:26 »

All of the ones of them crying into their shirts are amusing...

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #44 on: Monday, May 12, 2008, 16:10:46 »

Quote from: "SwindonTartanArmy"

Funny as fuck!  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: