Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: jerel ifil is a plonker  (Read 7747 times)
DMR

« Reply #45 on: Sunday, April 9, 2006, 19:58:48 »

calm down
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Sunday, April 9, 2006, 19:58:57 »

Cheesy indeed

/
W56196272
le god cuervo

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Monday, April 10, 2006, 08:51:32 »

so ifil had a bad game, we all know he cant kick a ball straight (I'm not trying to defend him, he is crap) but i'm surprised no one has picked up on the shit substitutions onuora made during the second half.

for the 10 minutes or so after we scored we started getting the ball wide to brown & smith and getting crosses in & winning corners. cureton hit the bar after some good work on the left. whalley & diagouraga also started looking for the ball more & were creating chances, playing through balls etc.

so no we've found the width & are starting to play well & actually looking a threat, why the fuck do you take whalley off & stick 3 up front?!?!?! it meant the 2 wide players had to tuck in more & we went back to hoofing it long again, when its fucking obvious that it hadn't worked all game before that. nelson was winning everything in the air for them so we just give it too him on a plate.

and then after he took ifil off he put jack smith, one of the smallest on the pitch, at centre back! he was doing well on the right in the 20 mins prior to that. surely you put CCP at the back & shakes through the middle?Huh? CCP's not a fucking midfielder! every time he had the ball in the last third of the pitch he looked clueless.

i accept iffy had to gamble to try & win the game, but it was a bad call with the subs made in my opinion. its easy to blame the players but the managers got to take some of the shit for it as well.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Monday, April 10, 2006, 09:52:37 »

Personally I thihnk Iffy has proven to be a very average manager.

He just stands by the dug out, looking out of his depth.  There's no motivation or encouragement from our management team.

Saturday's performance was the most spineless, coward like display I have seen for a while.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Monday, April 10, 2006, 09:59:12 »

Quote from: "janaage"
Personally I thihnk Iffy has proven to be a very average manager.

He just stands by the dug out, looking out of his depth.  There's no motivation or encouragement from our management team.

Saturday's performance was the most spineless, coward like display I have seen for a while.

Were you at the Tranmere game ?....much worse.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Monday, April 10, 2006, 10:09:24 »

Yes Reg I was there, but I have deleted a hell of a lot of football I've seen this year from my memory.

I don't even mind going down, as long as we go down fighting, not playing like that.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Monday, April 10, 2006, 10:28:24 »

Yes Reg I was there, but I have deleted a hell of a lot of football I've seen this year from my memory.

That's a good idea...I've got whole seasons largely sent to the mind's recycle bin.....I'll be glad when this season is over,  so it can be dumped too.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Monday, April 10, 2006, 11:37:14 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"

That's a good idea...I've got whole seasons largely sent to the mind's recycle bin.....I'll be glad when this season is over,  so it can be dumped too.

There was a time when I could have remembered all our results for the last five years or more. I could have said "Oh yes, I remember that game, this happened, so and so got yellow carded, the weather was really nice/crap etc...." You get the idea. Now though, I look at that really good Swindon web site with all the stuff on there from previous seasons and I see games on there from two or three seasons ago which I have no recollection of whatsoever. I think it's a kind of post traumatic stress disorder kind of thing. My mind just wants to blank it all out.

It could just be the early stages of senility though I suppose :shock:

Did we play Saturday?
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Monday, April 10, 2006, 11:37:31 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"

There was a time when I could have remembered all our results for the last five years or more. I could have said "Oh yes, I remember that game, this happened, so and so got yellow carded, the weather was really nice/crap etc...." You get the idea. Now though, I look at that really good Swindon web site with all the stuff on there from previous seasons and I see games on there from two or three seasons ago which I have no recollection of whatsoever. I think it's a kind of post traumatic stress disorder kind of thing. My mind just wants to blank it all out.

It could just be the early stages of senility though I suppose :shock:

Did we play Saturday?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Monday, April 10, 2006, 11:41:44 »

It could just be the early stages of senility though I suppose

Did you forget you'd already posted it?
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Monday, April 10, 2006, 11:48:56 »