Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Power writes open letter to Swindon fans  (Read 7956 times)
News Monkey

« on: Thursday, July 3, 2014, 11:00:03 »

Power writes open letter to Swindon fans

LEE Power has written an open letter to Swindon Town supporters, apologising for the trials and tribulations the club has faced over the past few months.

http://www.thisisswindontownfc.co.uk/news/headlines/11318151.Power_writes_open_letter_to_Swindon_fans/?ref=rss

Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, July 3, 2014, 11:05:33 »

No, tell us what you really think Lee.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, July 3, 2014, 11:07:05 »

Probably best that Murrell keeps quiet for a wee bit.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, July 3, 2014, 11:08:29 »

Strong words but justified ones. A short period of early bird season ticket prices at this stage would go a long way I feel, a lot of people didn't renew with this hanging over the club as he notes and I think most of them would do so with the information we have now. I'm certainly open to buying one, but 415 quid is a lot of money.
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, July 3, 2014, 11:10:21 »

Fair enough. He's only been honest thus far and only thing he can do really.
Talk on Twitter of stadium name being changed to "The Excalibur County Ground," if it meant that more money and more success, I personally wouldn't be that bothered. Don't know about everyone else though...
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #5 on: Thursday, July 3, 2014, 11:12:31 »

Everyone would still call it the County Ground anyway.
Flashheart

« Reply #6 on: Thursday, July 3, 2014, 11:15:08 »

So he's taking action against murrell as well then?
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, July 3, 2014, 12:12:48 »

One extreme to another - no information for months and then this! I can understand his frustrations, however this statement is a little too personal and therefore rather unprofessional, in my opinion.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, July 3, 2014, 12:20:26 »

I like it! Sounds open and honest. We can't have it both ways!

Agree with Nemo though. Bring the season ticket prices down for a week (just above the early bird level still to stop any whinging) and see what happens, can't do any harm. £419 is a lot of money I agree!
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, July 3, 2014, 12:20:38 »

One extreme to another - no information for months and then this! I can understand his frustrations, however this statement is a little too personal and therefore rather unprofessional, in my opinion.

to be fair to him he says why he was quiet. So it's pretty clear you barely read it properly.

I think it's fair enough. Some people can never win but I'm all for a rallying cry. We need it.
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, July 3, 2014, 12:27:01 »

Fair play to him.

That's one of the best 'statements' I think I've read from the club in a long time.

Time to get on board now.

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Thursday, July 3, 2014, 12:27:42 »

Probably best that Murrell keeps quiet for a wee bit.
That cunt should be banned.

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Thursday, July 3, 2014, 12:32:28 »

To be fair it would seem like that if you can't be bothered to read the content and realise that there was a legal reason...

For me this is a message from the heart and exactly the thing we want to see
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Thursday, July 3, 2014, 12:45:43 »

Everyone who wants to be a part of the club should be treated with a mix of disdain and suspicion.

What's the fucking matter with them?

It's All Good..............
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Thursday, July 3, 2014, 12:49:29 »

Fair play to Power, I am all for backing him for the foreseeable future (let's face it, it's the only choice).

Agree about the season ticket prices though, have a 2 week period of early bird prices, towards the end of the month (payday) or now with a chance to defer the main payment until the end of the month.  I reckon he could pick up another 1000 plus ST's and put some more bums on seats...  I would definately consider.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: