Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Power writes open letter to Swindon fans  (Read 8055 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Friday, July 4, 2014, 10:51:21 »

My biggest gripe with Cooper was his arrogant or flippant communication with the media after matches....it made my piss boil, some of you liked his stance...fair enough but not me.
If that's your biggest problem with a manager, any manager of any football club, it tends to suggest he's doing a bloody great job where it counts - on the pitch.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #46 on: Friday, July 4, 2014, 10:52:02 »

Coopers interview technique is the one area I feel he needs to work on as he does piss off a lot of Town fans.

I don't like it either and I know many Swindon fans who I know that don't post on here don't like it too. He needs to nip it in the bud before he upsets too many fans as Hart and Muckmahon did and I don't want that, there are many Town fans he will never win over (Flash Wink ) but don't just say "we were unlucky" "the town fans got on our back early" "I heard fans shouting at me from the kick off" etc etc.

Swindon fans will back a losing manager as long as his team give effort on the pitch and he doesnt overly criticise the fan base, especially uncessarily.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: