Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bradford City v Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 33142 times)
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Saturday, September 13, 2014, 17:47:44 »

Can't argue with that, the Bradford comms saying Branco faked it, be interesting to see if it was just sour grapes from them or if he did hit him, he has always been petulant.

Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Saturday, September 13, 2014, 17:49:42 »

Says a lot about the football background of the current Adver crew that they referred to "Sheenan" all afternoon. Obviously have no idea who he is.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Flashheart

« Reply #137 on: Saturday, September 13, 2014, 17:56:11 »

I know he scored 2, but how well did Obika actually play? I missed the first half and think I only heard his name mentioned 2-3 times in the second half.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Saturday, September 13, 2014, 17:58:13 »

Says a lot about the football background of the current Adver crew that they referred to "Sheenan" all afternoon. Obviously have no idea who he is.
Or it could just be the latest in a litany of mis-spellings, as their writing skills seem about as strong as their football knowledge
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Saturday, September 13, 2014, 17:59:07 »

Oh do fuck off, you tiresome little gobshite.
+1. If there's one thing more annoying than Reg's Eeyore act, it's people bickering with him about it.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Saturday, September 13, 2014, 18:01:23 »

Criminal! Disgraceful.

Those white shirts with black stripes combined with white shorts with red stripes... what were they thinking?
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Saturday, September 13, 2014, 18:10:35 »

Or it could just be the latest in a litany of mis-spellings, as their writing skills seem about as strong as their football knowledge

I put it down to a typo at first, but it was the same every time.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Saturday, September 13, 2014, 18:23:45 »

Those white shirts with black stripes combined with white shorts with red stripes... what were they thinking?

Haha did cross my mind but have since remembered away shorts are black so they would have clashed too
brocklesby red

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Saturday, September 13, 2014, 19:21:20 »

Really enjoyed that and can't remember a match where we were so dominant in midfield.Kasim was immense at holding on to the ball with players trying to kick lumps out of him,Thompson never stopped running and Luongo was different class. Add to that,Byrne having there left back on toast,Smith and Obika pulling there defence all over the place andRossi Branco never letting that dirty twat Hansen have everything his own way,and it was a really satisfying result. I'd hate to be a Bradford fan and have to watch that shit every week.Hoping that Branco thumping his badge at the end means he'll sign a new contract when it's offered because I love his passion. Can't decide whether Nathan cocking up after two minutes or Wilma doing his Bambi on ice routine was funnier but neither cost us in the end so onward and upwards  Bye
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #144 on: Saturday, September 13, 2014, 19:28:19 »

Cracking result today and another game where we went behind and didn't roll over. If Branco did cheat then tough shit Sheehan you useless lump of shit as you cheated Swindon for a fucking season you  wankstain.
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Saturday, September 13, 2014, 21:03:35 »

Great win! As others have said we bossed it from about 20-75 and should have scored more than 2, we carved them open at ease and should have worked their keeper more. The 3 central midfielders were brilliant today and I thought luongo was immense. 2 good goals from obika which will hopefully give him the confidence to bang them in for the rest of the season. Fods had to make 2/3 excellent saves because we kept giving away silly fouls which gave them the opportunity to toss the ball in, felt we were a bit naive towards the end as we could have made things a lot easier for ourselves. Definitely a red, can't argue with that photo.

Sheehan missed a pen, we won 2-1 after being behind and then sheehan sent off - perfect away day. Enjoy your evening Clap
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: Saturday, September 13, 2014, 21:56:25 »

I'm delighted with the Bradford fan response.

Boo hoo.
Arnold Corns

« Reply #147 on: Saturday, September 13, 2014, 22:14:48 »

Unbelievable responses on twitter. They really are a bunch of deluded, thick northerners.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #148 on: Saturday, September 13, 2014, 22:24:32 »

Anything to take their mind off the fact they live in Bradford
jutty274

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: Saturday, September 13, 2014, 23:45:36 »

Just seen the sending off on sky, it was soft but if you are 2 foot away from the ref & you swing an arm towards another player you are going to walk, it doesn't matter if you connect or not, but i do think he did connect with Branco but he made a meal of it.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: