Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bradford City v Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 32875 times)
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #180 on: Monday, September 15, 2014, 07:59:41 »

I like being an admin.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: Monday, September 15, 2014, 08:03:39 »

A  big difference in 'wising up' and cheating. Is it a tactic of Cooper, or just in the South American nature of Branco, I wonder?. I thought this cheating nonsense was exclusive to the prima donna foreign players that ply their trade in the Premiership.  

Sheehan punched him in the stomach FFS. Why dont you point the blame at that Irish twat instead of us. It didn't cost you the game, we were the better side, you gave as good as you got (lets face it, the penalty decision was much more of a farce than the sending off).

Personally I think kicking two lumps of shit out of the opposition is cheating more so, than someone getting punched in the stomach and having the gall to fall to the floor Smiley
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: Monday, September 15, 2014, 08:03:59 »

Not hard done at all. As I say, I thought your team played some good football and deservedly won the game. We should have been out of sight, before Thompson and Branco's cheating antics kicked in

I assume you mean that we should have been out of sight. Anyway, if I was getting an arm or elbow in the head everytime I went up for a header I'd be trying to let the ref know about it. I was pretty proud of the way our boys stood up to your bigger boys to be honest.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: Monday, September 15, 2014, 08:10:06 »

Also quite funny how Branco and especially Thompson have never been guilty of this before Saturdays game!
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: Monday, September 15, 2014, 08:14:23 »

Also quite funny how Branco and especially Thompson have never been guilty of this before Saturdays game!

Think they're fans were just fucked off with losing. Parkinson didn't seem to take to kindly to a few of them either.
kerry red

« Reply #185 on: Monday, September 15, 2014, 08:36:53 »

I can understand where our northern friend is coming from - it pisses me off no end - BUT last season when our youngsters were getting roughed up, being the easiest way to stop them playing, it is not difficult to see why they resort to the dark arts occasionally.

We were such an easy touch away from home last season and although I dont condone it, I can understand why.

It will be interesting to see Sheff Utd this coming Saturday, as last season I thought they were the least cheating bastards of all the teams at the CG.

Hope for the same
WestYorksRed

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: Monday, September 15, 2014, 08:53:40 »

We were such an easy touch away from home last season and although I dont condone it, I can understand why.

Agreed - Bradford are a hard physical side with a big unit upfront who's a throwback to a bygone era. Based on what I saw of us away last season (eg Stevenage springs to mind), we'd have been outfought and rolled over within 1/2 hr. Not this year though, our boys didn't panic , fought hard to get back in the game after going 1-0 down and showed a lot of character - let's have more of the same on the road this season.
bantam

« Reply #187 on: Monday, September 15, 2014, 09:03:44 »

Agreed - Bradford are a hard physical side with a big unit upfront who's a throwback to a bygone era. Based on what I saw of us away last season (eg Stevenage springs to mind), we'd have been outfought and rolled over within 1/2 hr. Not this year though, our boys didn't panic , fought hard to get back in the game after going 1-0 down and showed a lot of character - let's have more of the same on the road this season.

Your big unit up front Michael Smith is the same size as James Hanson, Obika is bigger and more physical than our other forward Billy Clarke..Apart from Rory McArdle at centre half, the rest of our team are far from been hard and physical, indeed fans are commenting on how we are losing out on the physical battles most weeks.
bantam

« Reply #188 on: Monday, September 15, 2014, 09:07:07 »

Ha ha, just noted your admin changing my user name. I didnt realise this site was run by schoolkids, I actually thought I was coming onto a welcoming and friendly site, obviously wrong.

Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #189 on: Monday, September 15, 2014, 09:09:32 »

Ha ha, just noted your admin changing my user name. I didnt realise this site was run by schoolkids, I actually thought I was coming onto a welcoming and friendly site, obviously wrong.

And may I be the first to say, CUNT.

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #190 on: Monday, September 15, 2014, 09:12:21 »

Don't mind Jayo. The power goes to his head.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
bantam

« Reply #191 on: Monday, September 15, 2014, 09:16:06 »

And may I be the first to say, CUNT.

Eloquently put, not....Ask your teacher what that means
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #192 on: Monday, September 15, 2014, 09:17:56 »

hahahahahahhahaha
Flashheart

« Reply #193 on: Monday, September 15, 2014, 09:21:45 »

Ask your teacher what that means

That this attempted insulted is, in itself, so childish makes it very fucking ironic.

Will you be mentioning a mental asylum next?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #194 on: Monday, September 15, 2014, 09:23:25 »

Eloquently put, not....Ask your teacher what that means

Cunt...is the traditional welcoming word on the TEF, which means Ironside likes you.....he probably missed you in Roverum at the weekend and is hoping for a future meet up.

« Last Edit: Monday, September 15, 2014, 09:26:08 by Reg Smeeton » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: