Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bobby Zamora  (Read 11097 times)
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Thursday, December 17, 2009, 09:09:55 »

Give Brez some crosses to deal with and watch him flap like a bird, then give him a few balls into the penatly area and watch him run straight past the ball and flap again
watching some of the brighton highlights at the weekend, brez didnt look confortable at all.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #61 on: Thursday, December 17, 2009, 09:57:30 »

I'm a diplomat, but I'm also a person, and if you want to start with the homophobic tosh, there shall be that video.
 Crying Cheesy Greatest pitch invasion EVER.
Who's being homophobic you chutney ferret.
Barry Scott

« Reply #62 on: Thursday, December 17, 2009, 10:41:05 »

Give Brez some crosses to deal with and watch him flap like a bird, then give him a few balls into the penatly area and watch him run straight past the ball and flap again

That's what i'm thinking. Fuck that old fat cunt Forster, their key player will be Brez. I suspect he'll hand us the win on a silver platter, at least i hope he will. I can see it now, Wilson telling the players to get the ball in the 18 yard box at any height and from anywhere and then feed off the Brez fallout.
Ninja Elephant

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Thursday, December 17, 2009, 22:23:48 »

Our most important player is Glenn Murray on saturday, keep an eye out for him. Southampton didn't, and see what happened there. Murray and McNulty, our deadly duo.  Cool

Good luck on saturday chaps, whatever happens I'll be back here on sunday.

Bye for now, enjoy the game.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Thursday, December 17, 2009, 22:25:49 »

He missed two sitters last week!
Ninja Elephant

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Sunday, December 20, 2009, 14:24:45 »

Well, it was a thoroughly good game between two footballing sides, and one dodgy penalty aside, it would have been the right result. We both created good chances, your finishing was better than our hopeless efforts, I give you that, but you had the advantage of a good goalkeeper...

On the penalty, if that had been in the other box, you'd want it given for you so you can't moan when it goes against you. And the penalty we had at the CG last season was weak to say the least, so that's balanced out and I don't begrudge you getting that, nor do I think the referee was a wanker (well, I did at the time!).

Your winning goal was absolutely brilliant, I thought our goal was pretty special from a footballing perspective, great move, cross and finish. But your winner was even better, which is a bit disappointing!  Sad

Douglas and McGovern were probably the difference, they were both magnificent. Your goalkeeper is much better than Brezovan, who hopefully won't play for us again now Michel Kuipers is fit again. As good as though Douglas was, I honestly thought our Gary Dicker (#18) was atleast as good as he was, if not quite so influential. He was brilliant, second half especially and I know the Don Rogers stand appreciated his tackling and dribbling skills.  Cheesy

Also, I apologise for Adam El-Abd's pathetic "I've been headbutted!" dive midway through the second half, he really is a joke of a footballer if we're being honest and he's our liability, much like Lescinel seems to be yours!

Anyway, it was a good game and Idon't begrudge you the win, I'm genuinely pleased to see you doing well and I wish you all the best for the rest of the season, though you're going DOWN when you come to the Withdean.  Cheesy

Merry Christmas everyone!  Bye
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Sunday, December 20, 2009, 14:29:54 »

mcnulty pushed paynter in the back, whats dodgy about that?
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #67 on: Sunday, December 20, 2009, 14:30:36 »

I hope you go down
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Sunday, December 20, 2009, 14:35:33 »

Gary Dicker the number 18 that couldnt even get past a left footed right back on the outside.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Sunday, December 20, 2009, 14:39:18 »

Brezovan is much better than Kuipers. Every Town fan I've spoke to have said exactly the same. Kuipers is a clown and I cannot believe he's supposed to be your no.1 keeper. Brez kept you in it in the first half, along with the crossbar, and he didn't have a chance with either goal.

The pen was a blatant two handed push in the back, which the ref saw from the half way line and I saw it from further back. Brighton played some good stuff at times but you had very little end product, and how El-Abd got away with not even getting booked I do not know.

I've seen worse sides at the CG this season, and I think 3 relegation places are already sorted for Stockport, Tranmere and Wycombe unless a miracle happens.

Anyway, good luck for the rest of the season (except at the Withdean...of course!!), and Merry Christmas.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
DMR

« Reply #70 on: Sunday, December 20, 2009, 15:07:25 »

I agree Kuipers is a clown, however so is Brez.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Sunday, December 20, 2009, 15:44:25 »

But Kuipers is the senior clown...

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Sunday, December 20, 2009, 16:55:52 »

The Brighton left back was an even bigger liability than our own.

Nice drag-back to get out of trouble though Smiley
Spencer_White

« Reply #73 on: Wednesday, December 30, 2009, 17:19:14 »

Ahahahaha,

FUCK OFF YOU BRIGHTON CUNT.

You got fucking thrashed. You are shit.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, December 30, 2009, 17:21:15 by Spencer_White » Logged
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Wednesday, December 30, 2009, 19:03:54 »

A bit random Spencer?!