Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bobby Zamora  (Read 11098 times)
Ninja Elephant

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, December 15, 2009, 22:32:29 »

to be fair they are both a pair of cunts and aint a patch on charlie austin

Do you know, King, that's exactly what I meant in my previous post.  Cheesy

I'm looking forward to seeing this Austin chap, I've heard alot (too much, if I'm honest!) about him and I'm told he's a bit a player! Of course, seeing him against the Albion isn't really fair anyway, considering he'll be DOMINATED by Elphick and Tunnicliffe. Elphick took care of Cox last season, you may remember. With ease. At the County Ground, atleast! And for all but 15 minutes at the start of the second half at the Withdean.  Yes

Whereas you're yet to find a defender who can deal with Nicky Forster....  Cheesy
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, December 15, 2009, 22:35:30 »

forster will be in cuthberts pocket

we are going to steam you 5-0 and run you up the manchester road.
Ninja Elephant

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, December 15, 2009, 23:03:15 »

forster will be in cuthberts pocket

we are going to steam you 5-0 and run you up the manchester road.

Haha, Cuthbert? He's going to be going off in tears by half time or so. Murray and Forster will literally take him and Greer to pieces. I hope your gents are ready for this, if Bristol Rovers' front line can maul you, I see no reason why ours can't. On our day, we're decent. Just ask Southampton. Unlikely to be our day, but if it is...

Pah, I'll be heading along the County Road to the Station Road junction and just stroll along that way. My train isn't an early one, I can wait until your gents are done running ours up the Manc road.  Grin
mexico red

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, December 15, 2009, 23:04:12 »

i really sincerly hope we fucking thrash you
Ninja Elephant

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, December 15, 2009, 23:11:51 »

i really sincerly hope we fucking thrash you

Grin I wouldn't expect anything else from an opposing fan. You have home advantage, and a clear lead over us in the league table, you're going into the game as favourites, but I'm pretty confident we'll get a result. A 1-1 would do me nicely, I doubt we'll keep a clean sheet with Brezovan in goal and I doubt you will either (Southampton was the last one, wasn't it?), especially if Lucas lets us score from 20 yards with as much ease as he allowed Sean Thornton.  Smiley

Either way, I have nothing but affection for Swindon so I don't really mind what happens either way. Obviously, I'll be going there wanting to win and hoping to see us perform but I'm realistic enough to know that it might not neccessarily happen.
mexico red

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, December 15, 2009, 23:13:09 »

no carlisle, woking, wrexham, and tranmere were clean sheets.
Ninja Elephant

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, December 15, 2009, 23:27:55 »

no carlisle, woking, wrexham, and tranmere were clean sheets.

I'm sorry, I don't count the FA Cup game at home to Woking, and I should have qualified that I meant, last clean sheet at the County Ground, which I feel is important considering you're playing there on saturday and not away.  Cheesy

Also, I do believe you'll find it was 4-1 against Tranmere.  Yes
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, December 15, 2009, 23:30:16 »

Paynter's gonna get ya.
DMR

« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, December 15, 2009, 23:35:51 »

37 more than Simon Cox.  Cheesy

Listen gents, I'm not saying Bobby is the best in the league or anything like that, but he's a quality player for Fulham, he gives them so much more than you gents gave him credit for in the first page of this thread. He scored 32 goals in 2 consecutive seasons as a teenager for us, and then still hit 15 in a relegated side in the old first division, when he missed about half the season through injury. He's changed his role since going into the Premier League, he barely gets shots off anymore. He's all about the hold up play and the physical presence up front. In his credit, he was brilliant as Fulham beat Liverpool, and Carragher got sent off when he couldn't deal with him. Bobby terrorised Sol Campbell at Highbury so much that Campbell couldn't go on and stormed off at half time! Bobby also scored the winner for West Ham at the Emirates a couple of seasons back. He is better than you give him credit for being, but he's not exactly an opposing fans favourite player but that doesn't mean he's no good.

Cox 29 in the league, Zamora 28, king. But Zamora hit 32 in all competitions, much like Cox. Season before, Zamora had also hit 32, 28 in the league.

Why are you rambling on about this at all, whats it got to do with you you fucking gayboy Shighton cunt? Just kindly fuck off. Cheers.
Ninja Elephant

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Wednesday, December 16, 2009, 00:17:45 »

Paynter's gonna get ya.

Not as intimidating as the MASSIVE Belly in that Reebok advert.  Cheesy

Forster has a habit of scoring against you gents, mind. I'd be worrying about him if I were you. And Jimmy McNulty, the KING of Flair.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #40 on: Wednesday, December 16, 2009, 01:00:25 »

I'd be more worried about the habit your defense has of leaking goals.

I really don't like Brighton. Hope you go down. Can't believe you were allowed in the Championship with a non-league ground.
Ninja Elephant

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Wednesday, December 16, 2009, 17:42:24 »

I'd be more worried about the habit your defense has of leaking goals.

I really don't like Brighton. Hope you go down. Can't believe you were allowed in the Championship with a non-league ground.

I'm not too worried about that, because you don't score many. You're good when ahead, and I think if you score first, and early, then you might go on and get a second but I doubt it. I think we'll draw 1-1 to be honest, but whoever goes in front won't lose. There won't be a turn around I don't think.

We didn't just get into the league (twice), we stayed there for a season aswell.  Grin
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Wednesday, December 16, 2009, 17:47:39 »

I'm not too worried about that, because you don't score many. You're good when ahead, and I think if you score first, and early, then you might go on and get a second but I doubt it. I think we'll draw 1-1 to be honest, but whoever goes in front won't lose. There won't be a turn around I don't think.

We didn't just get into the league (twice), we stayed there for a season aswell.  Grin

We have scored 5 in our 2 last home games so cant say I am too worried that we don't score many.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Wednesday, December 16, 2009, 18:52:34 »

Scored 2 in the first half in Basel....the bandwagon to Saffaland is rolling.
Spencer_White

« Reply #44 on: Wednesday, December 16, 2009, 18:55:49 »

Its a long way to go to the station,
its a long long way to go
Its a long way to the station,
Its a long way toooooo gooooooo!
« Last Edit: Wednesday, December 16, 2009, 21:15:26 by Spencer_White » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: