Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 ... 43   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Brentford FC v Swindon Town FC Official Matchday Thread  (Read 72428 times)
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #375 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 18:36:35 »

That cunt Donaldson can go fuck himself. Ah well, football. What a stupid beautiful heart harming game.

Never knowingly overstated.
Swindon Please Win

Ignore
« Reply #376 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 18:37:55 »

Never nice to lose on penalties. Wes is weaker on his left side and they knew that, also with the knock I couldn't see them missing one. Feel sorry for Storey, think that could be his last touch for us, but why didn't someone tell him to take a run up.
hobnob

Ignore
« Reply #377 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 18:39:24 »

Why a kid is going up under that pressure when more experienced players didn't beats me.

Saved us going to that overpriced dump again, and not wishing to sound too bitter, whoever goes up will struggle and be back again this time next year.

Not sure we would have enjoyed getting pissed on most weeks, been there, done that!

Without investment on a huge scale in the squad there is no point going up anyway.

God knows what happens now but at least we have our derby with Shitty back next season.

Chins up, could be worse, we could be Poxford!!!
Swindon Please Win

Ignore
« Reply #378 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 18:39:45 »

Also Brentford are the best team at falling over I think I've seen, Donaldson is one of the biggest cunts in football.

Stef Troll

Ignore
« Reply #379 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 18:40:10 »

Got a lot of time for Uwe Rosler.  Never gave it the big one when Brentford scored any of their goals.  He went straight to KMAC after the penalties as well.

Think hes got a good future ahead of him
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #380 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 18:40:19 »

I do think a more experienced player (maybe McCormack as captain) should've taken Storey's pen, but if he was willing to take it...

At the end of the day, we lost this on Saturday at the CG when we didn't get 2 penalties we should've, but Brentford got one despite two fouls in the build up which wasn't spotted.

Anyway, we'll have to see what comes out in the coming weeks regarding players.

And the answer to those questions, especially if Jed and co. are still going to be here.
« Last Edit: Monday, May 6, 2013, 18:41:57 by Summerof69 » Logged

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #381 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 18:41:30 »

Gutted but proud we made a fight of it. Some how I'd rather lose there and like that than at Wembley.

In ET I was wondering who was going to take them I for some reason I didn't fancy Storey - or Flint for that mattter.

Classic game. Classic Swindon
Shawnclose number1forward

Ignore
« Reply #382 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 18:41:41 »

unlucky chaps. We had the same thing happen to us 2 years. Howe left us in January and just about scraped the playoffs. Played Huddersfield. 1-1 at ours, 3-3 at theirs, then beaten on pens. Also had a player sent-off during extra time.

Good luck next season, I think its going to be a tougher league

Can you please fuck off now . what a cunt ,,,,,,,,,, Suicide
hobnob

Ignore
« Reply #383 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 18:43:42 »

unlucky chaps. We had the same thing happen to us 2 years. Howe left us in January and just about scraped the playoffs. Played Huddersfield. 1-1 at ours, 3-3 at theirs, then beaten on pens. Also had a player sent-off during extra time.

Can you please fuck off now . what a cunt ,,,,,,,,,, Suicide

You lot are certainly in a tougher division, see you again season after next, until then, bye bye!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #384 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 18:45:19 »

Very much so No

The first thing that needs to happen is to have some clarity about the intentions of the Board. No BS, an honest statement of where they see their stewardship taking our club.  Until we get that, then we'll have no idea what to expect.
WEBBERhyde

Ignore
« Reply #385 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 18:45:49 »

Fucking jammy diving twat shits.
fatbasher

« Reply #386 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 18:46:53 »

FUCKING GUTTED. FUCKING GUTTED. FUCKING GUTTED.

MILES FUCKING STOREY. I'M SORRY SON, BUT YOU'RE NO FUCKING PREMIER LEAGUE PLAYER. HIT THE CUNTING THING AS HARD AS YOU CAN YOU CUNT!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU HIT THE ADVERTISING BOARD YOU'RE STILL A CUNT BUT TO TRY AND BE RVP, FFS.

WE DO THE HARDEST THING AND CLAW OUR WAY BACK FROM 3-1 DOWN, GET A PLAYER SENT OF IN EXTRA TIME AND YOU FUCKING TRY TO BE, ANY PREMIER LEAGUE PLAYER YOU CARE TO MENTION AND IT ALL FALLS TO PIECES.  

Yes I know it's all capitols but inspite of me not going to Wembley either way I am so sick it it is unreal.
paddieu

Ignore
« Reply #387 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 18:48:04 »

based on this, PDC will be back at Swindon in 18 months then  Hmmm
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #388 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 18:53:26 »

The first thing that needs to happen is to have some clarity about the intentions of the Board. No BS, an honest statement of where they see their stewardship taking our club.  Until we get that, then we'll have no idea what to expect.

Fucking hell, get me cardigan and slippers, I agree with Reg.

Bit unfair to pick on Storey. Shocking penalty admittedly, but at least he had the balls to put himself on the spot. Chin up lad. Lets hope he can pick himself up and press on, with us, next season.

And lets face it, minus di Canio and some serious investment, we are not ready for the Championship. Sure would have been fun though :-(
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #389 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 18:54:44 »

Fuck fuck fuckity fuck. Arse . cunty wank.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 ... 43   Go Up
Print
Jump to: