Poll
Question: Paynter?
good luck, served us well, fair enough that you've left - 69 (47.3%)
fuck off you cunt, go warm the bench and fail at leeds - 32 (21.9%)
couldn't give a shit either way, the past is the past. - 45 (30.8%)
Total Voters: 111

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 31   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Paynter Leaving  (Read 59672 times)
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #315 on: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 10:08:01 »

Gazza, he moved on to a better paid job after performing very well.  I'm sure you would have done the same

It must be me, I have been offered a better job at a bigger company on a bigger wage and I turned it down becuase i enjoy what I do and where I am, I enjoy working with the people I am with and the company I am with now had enogh faith in me to give me a promotion not too long ago and recommend me to work on a new project.
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #316 on: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 10:10:05 »

you use the words Us and We quite a lot, What exactly did you do for BP? the grand sum of fuck all! stop being a cock.  

Personally fuck all, US and WE refers to the football club, and THE FANS are the football club, therefore that is us. It's the same way people say "WE are playing well" Do you go to them and say "what do you mean WE, were you on the pitch?, when people say a player is "joining us" , do you say? "what do you mean us? is he moving in with you and your mates or family? coming for a few beers with you and your mates? how is he joining us???
radicalbyte

Ignore
« Reply #317 on: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 10:15:31 »

Can't be that bad, he's playing tonight: http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/leedsunited/Hartlepool-v-Leeds-United-Paynter.6433367.jp

Leeds lost 4-0 to Bury in their last friendly
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #318 on: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 10:17:12 »

Hmm, it must be bollocks then, but I heard it from two different people who said they heard it on the radio this morning.
Foggy

Ketchup wanker

Ignore
« Reply #319 on: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 10:25:45 »

Personally fuck all, US and WE refers to the football club, and THE FANS are the football club, therefore that is us. It's the same way people say "WE are playing well" Do you go to them and say "what do you mean WE, were you on the pitch?, when people say a player is "joining us" , do you say? "what do you mean us? is he moving in with you and your mates or family? coming for a few beers with you and your mates? how is he joining us???

Calm down! When did he "Spit in OUR face" ? Do you think that Swindon did him a favour by signing him? no, the fact is that we needed a striker and BP fitted the requirements, he did a good job for us for a couple of seasons and then moved on, he didnt owe us anything . I suggest that you do the same, he is history, deal with it.

Sad to say, i must be on my way
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #320 on: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 10:36:07 »

Think it was just a knock.

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/Hartlepool-v-Leeds-United-Paynter.6433367.jp
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #321 on: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 10:57:45 »

I'm glad he has not broken his leg, just as I am for (almost) any human being.

Other than that I'm not going to get too upset about a player that performed for a total of one season in his three years here.
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #322 on: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 10:59:38 »

Calm down! When did he "Spit in OUR face" ? Do you think that Swindon did him a favour by signing him? no, the fact is that we needed a striker and BP fitted the requirements, he did a good job for us for a couple of seasons and then moved on, he didnt owe us anything . I suggest that you do the same, he is history, deal with it.
Totally agree, just saying that before he got here he was a "bit part" striker and didnt have much going for him. Did ok at Vale, Did nothing at Hull, Nothing at Southend and for the first part did nothing here until we (being the club) managed to coach him into a complete striker where as before he wasn't. He got his big move becuase of us and yes I know its all well and good because we are fans of the club to say "he should have stayed here" but he could have noticed that STFC made him the striker he is now and repaid the faith we showed in him. Old news now but I have no sympathy for him. Besides it seems like it was all bollocks anyway so it doesn't matter!

Ignore
« Reply #323 on: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 11:00:59 »

Feel for BP but, as others have said, he'll bounce back.

more like hop i'd say
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #324 on: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 11:02:29 »

I keep finding bits of crusty paynter phlygm on my face.  Must remember to wash more thouroughly.
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #325 on: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 11:40:31 »

I keep finding bits of crusty paynter phlygm on my face.  Must remember to wash more thouroughly.

I expectorate better of you CT

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #326 on: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 13:34:02 »

Totally agree, just saying that before he got here he was a "bit part" striker and didnt have much going for him. Did ok at Vale, Did nothing at Hull, Nothing at Southend and for the first part did nothing here until we (being the club) managed to coach him into a complete striker where as before he wasn't. He got his big move becuase of us and yes I know its all well and good because we are fans of the club to say "he should have stayed here" but he could have noticed that STFC made him the striker he is now and repaid the faith we showed in him. Old news now but I have no sympathy for him. Besides it seems like it was all bollocks anyway so it doesn't matter!

Paynter gave us 3 pretty good seasons.

We let his contract run out. If we'd offered him something last summer, who knows....

Whilst its all chinese whispers, I'm sure more people than myself have heard that Mrs. Paynter has a pretty big say in where Billy went.

Ignore
« Reply #327 on: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 13:35:54 »

with the new money he's getting,his mrs might not have to wear the chav gear she donned last season?
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #328 on: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 13:38:04 »

with the new money he's getting,his mrs might not have to wear the chav gear she donned last season?

If shes scouse, its unlikley isnt it?
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #329 on: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 13:46:51 »

She was sat behind us last year at Tranmere away (she did look quite chavvy) and she also got quite pissed off when the town fans were singing 'sign on'
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 31   Go Up
Print
Jump to: