Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Countdown to Franchise on TV.  (Read 66899 times)
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: Friday, April 3, 2015, 14:20:06 »

As one of the original members of this forum it was set up to get away from inane shite spouted by idiots. We wanted a forum where we could yes talk bollocks but at a certain level, we encouraged supporters from other teams, we even had a resident oxford fan. Why you have not been banned I don't know. You and your club are not welcome here by the vast majority. Thinking of your creation makes me cry inside for the football I once loved. Just fuck off

As much as I dislike Oxford, I have far more respect for anyone that supports them than the club stealing wankers from MK
Pete

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: Friday, April 3, 2015, 14:29:13 »

If they did the honourable thing, resigned the league and started again at the bottom rung of the ladder (Isthmian? Southern League?) would people think a bit better of them?

Personally I wouldn't, but I'm an unforgiving bastard.
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: Friday, April 3, 2015, 15:13:09 »

I think, more to the point, if they'd got behind their existing non league team (Milton Keynes City?) and followed them to the league, I'd have nothing but respect for them.

As it is anything they 'achieve' now is meaningless

Franchise fans celebrating on the field success is like paying for a prostitute and then showing off about this fit bird you pulled.
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: Friday, April 3, 2015, 15:15:57 »

Does anybody want to use my Dad's Season Ticket in Arkell's and be a part of the flag display tomorrow?

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: Friday, April 3, 2015, 18:09:02 »

Looking healthy
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: Friday, April 3, 2015, 18:12:35 »

They still cannot spell Stratton Bank...

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Ticker45

Ignore
« Reply #246 on: Friday, April 3, 2015, 19:46:15 »

Sat in the bar of the Shield and Dagger down here in Greenmeadow and Karl Robinson at the bar talking to the regulars. As the only actualregular Town supporter should I try and spike his drink so that his team talk tomorrow is also gibberish?

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is unknown but today could be a whole lot better.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: Friday, April 3, 2015, 19:47:31 »

Karl Robinson loves Swindon Town.

One day Karl, perhaps, if you're lucky....
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: Friday, April 3, 2015, 20:05:42 »

Karl Robinson loves Swindon Town.

One day Karl, perhaps, if you're lucky....

Karl's Town love-in, is a weird thing....at first, I thought fair play mate, but the more I heard it, the more I thought tactical ploy, to deflect from Franchise loathing....but drinking in the Shield and Dagger, I'd think twice about going in there  Smiley
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: Friday, April 3, 2015, 20:11:03 »

Looking healthy

What's Orange, sold out? or some left?
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #250 on: Friday, April 3, 2015, 20:15:39 »

Orange represents limited.

The two blocks next to the red sold out areas have about 10 seats left between them.
ekarot

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: Friday, April 3, 2015, 20:20:23 »

Some good stuff on  here .Firstly what teams are playing (is that chopper harris no 6 for yellows and what a crowd on constanzas post.As for mk the league or f a let them steal a club.So its not winklewanks fault they are filth really thank god afc wimbledon got their trophies back and dean lewington is shocking.Shifted from wimbledon to mk dongs how embarrasing is that for someone whos old man was a respected pro .Also can you imagine supporting a team that has relocated 70 miles which for most of us would be like following bristol reading oxford cheltenham yeovil .Oh and how can we call some of our fans plastics when their whole history and existence evolves from another club Beers  
Ticker45

Ignore
« Reply #252 on: Friday, April 3, 2015, 20:24:21 »

Apparently Mr Robinson has called all the Town players as being arrogant and the Franchise are definitely going to win as they have been working all week in training on stopping us playing. Guess we will know about 2.15 tomorrow.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is unknown but today could be a whole lot better.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #253 on: Friday, April 3, 2015, 20:26:14 »

Apparently Mr Robinson has called all the Town players as being arrogant...

"Slagging all you lot off."
Mother Brown

Ignore
« Reply #254 on: Friday, April 3, 2015, 20:26:38 »

As much as I dislike Oxford, I have far more respect for anyone that supports them than the club stealing wankers from MK
Headington.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: