Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: This is a thread for moaning about refugees and stuff.  (Read 50460 times)
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #300 on: Monday, December 28, 2015, 22:03:30 »

Well the ones at Calais seem to want to,  that's what I thought was being discussed?
The question was "Why do the asylum seekers want to come to the UK and not stay in mainland Europe?". Calais wasn't mentioned.....

Why does having an opinion that the majority at these camps are economic migrants suddenly make it a fascist/far right opinion? I would just class it as a fact. Unless you can suggest otherwise?
Make your mind up. Is it opinion or fact?
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #301 on: Monday, December 28, 2015, 22:18:52 »

Ok. My opinion is that the majority of the migrants in calais are looking to come to the UK for economic/ welfare reasons. Can you give an opinion as to why they are trying to get to the UK because you don't appear to have given one? As I have asked already can you suggest otherwise? Try answering the question this time.
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #302 on: Monday, December 28, 2015, 22:39:44 »

Be nice to hear another opinion without the politician style fluffing around the question. 
Talk Talk

« Reply #303 on: Monday, December 28, 2015, 22:50:50 »

Ok then. Here's another opinion.

Borders are just made up imaginary lines on an atlas. I don't see that line when I drive into the geographical area known as "Wales".

Get rid of borders completely. Absolute freedom of movement anywhere in the world. The only rider on this is that we need to string all of the politicians in governments up from lamp posts first as it is they who cause all of this divisive fucking shit in the first place through wars and preferential treatment.

There you go.
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #304 on: Monday, December 28, 2015, 22:54:17 »

Fluffed
Mother Brown

Ignore
« Reply #305 on: Monday, December 28, 2015, 23:28:01 »

Thank you please
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #306 on: Tuesday, December 29, 2015, 16:52:57 »

But it might give you first hand experience of dealing with asylum seekers/economic migrants/freeloaders/pikey cunts whilst not having the comfort of sitting behind  a bullet proof  screen.

You mean like I just said I had?

I have worked with refugees though.

Christ.

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: