Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 32   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Sheffield United Official Matchday Thread.  (Read 92142 times)
adje

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: Monday, May 11, 2015, 21:51:28 »

ah well,redeemed himself somewhat then

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: Monday, May 11, 2015, 21:53:05 »

That was... Interesting.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: Monday, May 11, 2015, 21:55:04 »

He said they had lost count of the score at one point, didn't moan about anything, thought they would come back even at 3-0 down

He wasn't the only one who lost track of the score.  We had to keep double checking and counting back through the goals.

How important was that last minute winner at Brammall Lane in the end?
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #258 on: Monday, May 11, 2015, 21:55:14 »

Never seen a game like it. We're through the typical Swindon way with some great skill by us, some bollox defending and a lot of blood pressure issues. Its the way we roll. On to Wembley where anything can happen.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #259 on: Monday, May 11, 2015, 21:56:50 »

Never seen a game like it. We're through the typical Swindon way with some great skill by us, some bollox defending and a lot of blood pressure issues. Its the way we roll. On to Wembley where anything can happen.

I did tell you both teams would score! Wasn't quite imagining that.
kerry red

« Reply #260 on: Monday, May 11, 2015, 21:59:04 »

Apparently

39 shots
18 on target
10 goals

WTF!
« Last Edit: Monday, May 11, 2015, 22:01:20 by Audrey » Logged
Red and Proud

Ignore
« Reply #261 on: Monday, May 11, 2015, 21:59:47 »

How much are Wembley tickets?  Smiley

Can I go? 

About £50 for adults
Swindon Town Fan

« Reply #262 on: Monday, May 11, 2015, 22:00:42 »

Unbelievable night, and I must give full respect to the townend mob, the stand was rocking, an absolutely joy to witness, reminded me of the Port Vale game when we won the league a few years back. Clap
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #263 on: Monday, May 11, 2015, 22:02:19 »

Yes.  A number of idiots came from the Town End and went straight for the Sheff Utd supporters in Stratton Bank.  Some of them came over the barriers and there were several fights on the pitch.  The Police were far too slow and the Stewards were out of their depth.  Absolutely pathetic and no need for it.

Have to say had the Sheff Utd lads given those town twats a pasting I'd have loved it. No need to go up to the bank to do that.  Don't give a fuck if Brighton did it to us, it's out of order. Fucking hard men, protected by police and stewards

On to the football,  by far the craziest game of football since Brum '93, if not even more crazy. Just grateful we always had our peckers in front, as if sheff Utd equalised I don't think I could have coped. Well done lads, well deserved, Byrne was immense.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #264 on: Monday, May 11, 2015, 22:03:08 »

Right, flight booked. Bloody bank holiday prices.    Angry

What pub are we meeting up in?
« Last Edit: Monday, May 11, 2015, 22:04:49 by Red Frog » Logged

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #265 on: Monday, May 11, 2015, 22:06:43 »

Bonkers game.

I am happy and angry at the same time and don't really know how to feel..  Sometimes I wish I was just a shameless plastic with no morals...  my life would be much simpler..

Wankers

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Not that Nice If I'm Honest

Ignore
« Reply #266 on: Monday, May 11, 2015, 22:06:55 »

There will be enough written about that game over the next few hours, but just a shout-out to the supporters who created a wonderful atmosphere tonight!!  Great work guys, the TE was magnificent!!!  the rest of us in the DRS were not too bad either!

Watched it in a pub in Hertford.
Started out on my own as other bar was showing Arsenal.
Gradually started to fill up, ended up with more watching Swindon - and that's a big statement

They all said that the singing and atmosphere was great, much better than the Emirates library
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #267 on: Monday, May 11, 2015, 22:08:38 »

Right, flight booked. Bloody bank holiday prices.  :bad mood:

What pub are we meeting up in?

You do realise you just started the "we better get the green man"
------------------
Its still not sinking in. I was so buzzing after the Charlton game I put the Sky recording on at 1am and watched it back.

This time-nothing, its bloody odd.

Not sure I can bare to watch that back!
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #268 on: Monday, May 11, 2015, 22:08:57 »

Have to say had the Sheff Utd lads given those town twats a pasting I'd have loved it. No need to go up to the bank to do that.  Don't give a fuck if Brighton did it to us, it's out of order. Fucking hard men, protected by police and stewards

On to the football,  by far the craziest game of football since Brum '93, if not even more crazy. Just grateful we always had our peckers in front, as if sheff Utd equalised I don't think I could have coped. Well done lads, well deserved, Byrne was immense.

Some of us were clapping their fans
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #269 on: Monday, May 11, 2015, 22:10:24 »

You do realise you just started the "we better get the green man"
------------------
Its still not sinking in. I was so buzzing after the Charlton game I put the Sky recording on at 1am and watched it back.

This time-nothing, its bloody odd.

Not sure I can bare to watch that back!

Ha. The highlights package will destroy Player.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 32   Go Up
Print
Jump to: