Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ticket Office  (Read 12359 times)
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Monday, August 5, 2013, 17:13:36 »

Brought tickets online for tomorrow and Saturday, couldn't have any been easier.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, August 6, 2013, 11:05:15 »

Has anoyne got murrells e mail
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, August 6, 2013, 11:22:45 »

Bit better today...only mild chaos, lass tried to sort me a Torquay ticket, but gave up as no terminal available so fucked off and did something else...customer service eh. Eventual a terminal became available, so one of the lads sorted it...only a 10 minute wait  Smiley happy days.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, August 6, 2013, 11:24:22 »

Bit better today...only mild chaos, lass tried to sort me a Torquay ticket, but gave up as no terminal available so fucked off and did something else...customer service eh. Eventual a terminal became available, so one of the lads sorted it...only a 10 minute wait  Smiley happy days.
It's fortunate you have so much free time in your retirement Reg Smiley
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, August 6, 2013, 11:34:12 »

Careful planning...SY
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, August 6, 2013, 11:39:33 »

Bit better today...only mild chaos
Ah that maybe why they're not answering the phone then. Wanted to check whether my season ticket was actually there before making a wasted journey/time spent in a queue of frustrated people. Good to see they're committed to ensuring it's equally difficult for all their paying customers to get their season tickets rather than allowing me to short-circuit the pointless queueing with a phone call  Roll Eyes
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, August 6, 2013, 11:47:05 »

School holidays. He's really only 14...
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, August 6, 2013, 11:48:00 »

He's really only 104...

Corrected for you.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, August 6, 2013, 11:49:00 »

Or born on 29th Feb, or he's a cat.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, August 6, 2013, 11:51:58 »

It does look as if they have got quite a few youngsters working in the ticket office and shop, I assume these are matchday staff drafted in during school / college hols to help out while they get sorted.

It has never been this chaotic previous but I suppose they have let their experience in the ticket office redundant / retire so they have to work it all out for themselves how to organise it correctly.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, August 6, 2013, 11:53:26 »

It does look as if they have got quite a few youngsters working in the ticket office and shop, I assume these are matchday staff drafted in during school / college hols to help out while they get sorted.

It has never been this chaotic previous but I suppose they have let their experience in the ticket office redundant / retire so they have to work it all out for themselves how to organise it correctly.

work experience kids? Good way of saving some much needed revenue I guess  Wink

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Christy

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, August 6, 2013, 11:55:49 »

At risk of coming over unnecessarily happy clappy, I must report a job well done by those nice 'STFC Store' people in sorting out account confusion on the new online ticket thing: all family now linked to correct season tickets, with the right details, possibly for the first time ever.  Really simple to link together and buy as a group too.

This has made it very easy to nick some other fuckers seats on the halfway line in the DRS for tonight.

That said, haven't picked up actual, real life season ticket cards things yet, so will reserve full judgement and praise as necessary until then.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, August 6, 2013, 12:15:19 »

I did ask where Jock (Dave) was and was told he retired as did the ticketing manager Brian.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, August 6, 2013, 12:16:21 »

Jed made them 'retire'.
Sir Pissalot

« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, August 6, 2013, 12:38:57 »

Jed made them 'retire'.

More likely to have been Murrall.  He's Jed's 'enforcer', isn't he?  His "Paulie" to Jed's "Tony Soprano"   
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: