Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ticket Office  (Read 12393 times)
nigel grays a postie

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Tuesday, August 6, 2013, 13:13:30 »

Same ethos in ticket office as out on the pitch. Keen young untested staff who might make a few mistakes while they learn the ropes but will cost a lot less whilst they do it

Rogers, Mayes, Shearer, Fjortoft, Cox, Austin, Ritchie. Seen em all flogged off on the cheap
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Tuesday, August 6, 2013, 14:41:05 »

So, as I couldn't get through on the phone to see if my season tickets were in or not, I decided to chance my arm at going in in person. And it was fine, credit where it's due.

Staff were (as expected) great and very helpful, bit of confusion at first but quickly resolved by (aaarrggghh! Don't know his name - sorry about that, think it might be the fella who posts on here) the younger blonde-haired fella who was part of the old ticket office crew and survived the summer cull. Couldn't have been more helpful. While the process overall has clearly been a bit of a cock-up, the staff on the ground are doing a great job.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Tuesday, August 6, 2013, 15:36:04 »

Staff were (as expected) great and very helpful, bit of confusion at first but quickly resolved by (aaarrggghh! Don't know his name - sorry about that, think it might be the fella who posts on here) the younger blonde-haired fella who was part of the old ticket office crew and survived the summer cull. Couldn't have been more helpful. While the process overall has clearly been a bit of a cock-up, the staff on the ground are doing a great job.
  Very fair comment Paul, the staff are doing their best - unfortunately when I went in on Friday they were overwhelmed and the lack of organisation was obvious.  Seems strange they had tickets stored in at least three different locations and had to check all three for our tickets, multiply that by 4 (that was what I was collecting) and you could see the problems.  Of course, if they had the tickets at the end of June things would have been so much easier for them - and us.
cheltred69

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Tuesday, August 6, 2013, 21:33:02 »

Sorry if I've missed it but does anyone know when season tickets are being posted to those of us who opted for them I be delivered?
STFC_Chris
Charlie Croker

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Tuesday, August 6, 2013, 21:40:11 »

Sorry if I've missed it but does anyone know when season tickets are being posted to those of us who opted for them I be delivered?
Mine came on Saturday.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Tuesday, August 6, 2013, 21:40:48 »

The people I sit with got theirs today
cheltred69

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Tuesday, August 6, 2013, 23:04:06 »

Thanks both. Hopefully mine are in the post and will arrive in next day or so.
Weasel

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Wednesday, August 7, 2013, 05:32:58 »

I did ask where Jock (Dave) was and was told he retired as did the ticketing manager Brian.

And both are back out of retirement, working the match day windows. Legends.

Although I'd want my leaving collection money back  Wink
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Wednesday, August 7, 2013, 11:58:35 »

Mine were there when I got home last night.
guy66

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Friday, August 9, 2013, 20:36:17 »

Trying to book tickets for tomorrow, bloody hell, they don't try to make it easy do they?
Firstly why do we have to re register when I am already registered with the ticket office as previously having had a season ticket and before then I was on the system.
Secondly, why change all of the seating numbers? Doh!

Finally after uploading my papyment details it went tits-up and the seats I reserved are now not available...

Bring back the nice Scottish guy on the end of the phone  Suicide
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Friday, August 9, 2013, 20:40:15 »

Finally after uploading my papyment details it went tits-up and the seats I reserved are now not available...

Bring back the nice Scottish guy on the end of the phone  Suicide

Seats will be available again soon- happened to me before turkey game
Think it was half hour or so

Online ticketing is sooo temperamental
guy66

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Friday, August 9, 2013, 20:43:59 »

Thanks.....will try when I have calmed down a bit Bad Mood
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: