Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 ... 41   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Airplane Gestures Official Thread  (Read 62128 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #510 on: Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 09:06:59 »

Enough about the kit already!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #511 on: Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 09:08:07 »

We were crap from start to finish, at least when Pericard was on he was actually trying to hold the ball up so others could try and get position, when he went off at half time we had no idea what to do, and then with Charlie doing his groin left us with no one who could be relyed on to score, but we just didn't have an answer to Crawleys tactics of being bully's, going down at every opportunity and shooting from distance every chance they got - when we gave them the space time and time again.

We did not learn, the worrying thing is that we was clearly being overrun from the start of the 2nd half and we allowed them to do it nobody was trying to motivate the players to get back into it (ok, they should need to) even Wilson was quiet, if a team get's physical with us we can't handle it and always get beat - we need to be able to deal with physical teams not be a push over as we can only play 1 way and if we cna;t do that we don't know what to do.

Something needs to change or this season will be a season of struggle, we need a leader on the pitch to start with and a decent experienced centre half and another striker that knows where the net is, January transfer window cannot come soon enough, unless we leave it until Jan 31 as Wilson cant get his targets...again

Fitton's policy of buying younger players to nurture and then sell on at a premium is fine but we are crying out for a few decent experienced pro's to help the younger players, let's see some or we may end up with a repeat of Crawley quite a few more times yet this season.

Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #512 on: Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 09:12:59 »

I'm not going to go on about it like others have, i'll just say that the best team won.
They outplayed us, wanted it more than us, played it around the park well and created more chances.
If they could finish they could've scored a fucking hatfull.
Fair play to them.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #513 on: Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 09:29:24 »

I know alot of people say about this Fittons poilicy of buying youth doesn't help but if you look at it Wilson has actually bought in more experienced players than youngsters.

Wilson has been backed with funds but for some reason has not spent wisely.
shaw_red

Ignore
« Reply #514 on: Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 09:30:27 »

lets hope there is a half decent striker on show tonight we can sign!
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #515 on: Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 09:32:47 »

I dont see what the problem is. Its only a game.

We even had the lead at one point

Most excellent
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #516 on: Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 09:33:48 »

lets hope there is a half decent striker on show tonight we can sign!

If you're on about the Samsung thing, that's off.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
shaw_red

Ignore
« Reply #517 on: Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 09:35:43 »

they said it was will on last nite???
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #518 on: Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 09:41:21 »

I think people are underestimating how much of a factor the Douglas sending off was. Yeah he wasn't playing great, and it was a clear red IMO, but I think if had 11 on the pitch for the whole of the 90 we would have comfortably seen out the game and the STFC world would seem a lot brighter.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #519 on: Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 09:45:28 »

I have'nt bothered to read back through yet.....so heres my viewpoint.

At 6pm i really didnt know if i could be bothered, with the cold and high ticket price, Non league, Evans a fat crooked cunt etc etc.  But in the end a shitty text of Mrs Flash meant i decided to go.

The best part of my evening was the Jumbo Hot dog outside the TE and their knob on the bench getting hit with the ball......and that was it.

They pissed all over us from the start.  Took a deserved lead.

We scored a bit against the run of play and then shockingly took the lead after they could of been out of sight.

At 11 v 11, it looked liked 12 v 10. At 10 v 11 it looked like 12 v 8.

Havent seen any replays but if Douglas went in with his foot raised then he off......

The ref was weak (he DID NOT lose us the game) and Crawley lapped it up. feigning injury and pushing,tripping, taking free kicks out of position and from rolling balls. What did we do? Match them? No! We rolled over and fucking died!!!
Yul Briner on the line was just as fucking weak and Evans loved it.
Ref only found his whistle in ET by then it was too late.

Austin got stuck in and thats probably why he was taken off but he wasnt the one we needed to show some steel......just where was the midfield? JPM and that was it!!!??

Our attitude was summed up by the dirty challenge on an already injured Smith on the 90....terrible late challenge and not one of our players ran over to kick off with the player, as Crawley had done all night. Just.....left it....and Wendy the ref did nothing...that really fucked me off.

Smith - Calamity howler again but did make a couple of great saves.....he was fucked at the end.

Prutton?Huh???  What was the point of him getting changed tonight....fucking dog shit from start to finish. Im sorry Herthab old son but its now the 8th of December and NO CUNT should be raving about this wages thief. If Pericard goes the boo boys might open their eyes and see a real waste of space.   Ferry might as well ask for a transfer if Prutton is keeping him out of the side. Nearly as bad as Nalis but at least we worked out early that he was fucked and dropped him. This Twat just keeps getting picked!!?Huh?

JPM MOM for me and would of scored another if the block had not come in at the end.

Wilson fucked up the tactics big time (apart from taking Austin off, who looked like a red card waiting to happen) and then had no where to go when it all went wrong.

Dossevi ran around alot and tried but its never going to happen.

ONCE AGAIN (like Brighton) we played a side that can play good football (cos they did at times) and were physical.....we matched neither!!!!and lost.
Dont the players and Wilson ever learn.

With all the tea cups that dressing room should of looked like a Greek Taverna after that shit....i bet it never happened.

Forget 'surging up the table' and look over your shoulders because thats going to be our season.

If Austin goes in January we are royally fucked.

Time for some rethinks me thinks.

Train ticket for Oldham already purchased.....so im going......Things can only get better.

Fucked off Flash.....

Clems Army!
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #520 on: Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 09:48:07 »

Pretty sure he was talking about the Champions League matches, reckon there will be a quality goalscorer there for us to scout.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #521 on: Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 09:52:11 »

Didn't seem too much of a problem until 40 mins. Got back into it and Crawley didn't seem up to much. Playing 75 minutes with 10 men was always going to tough, especially when we were playing a formation of 8-1. For the 2 minutes that the midfield did pressure their man they panicked and we won back possession. But they did it once! Then spent the rest of the game inviting Crawley on to them.

Can't complain about the result as Smith as made 2 or 3 blinding saves and they've hit the bar more times than we've had shots.

For me - and I know I've been banging on about Vince lately - but taking him off in that situation was probably the biggest mistake. As I said elsewhere, we knew Charlie was injured, just take him off instead.

Their management is a joke and I can't see them getting away with that much next season should they manage to complete project promotion.

Oh well.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
shaw_red

Ignore
« Reply #522 on: Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 09:52:43 »

i heared there is a bloke worth watching tonight nasri i think his name is. i feel he is worth a scout please fitton! Cheesy
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #523 on: Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 09:54:15 »

He's too old.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #524 on: Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 10:00:52 »

Now we have the game out of our system a couple of things

It looked like we were the non league team in our poncey black kit. Kept thinking we were doing ok then realised we were not wearing red.

Austin did well, Smith made a couple of good saves. First half hardly saw us down their end apart from the goal.

Douglas was a definite sending off, why people were chanting “you don’t know what your doing” ill never know. Dougie wasn’t going to change the game. We could have had 15 players on the pitch, we had that “big club” mentality and thought all we had to do was show up and we would win.

Timlin did ok in bits, JPM was good, Prutton was largely absent as usual, Would have played Ferry in the middle, he plays with a bit of passion, Why did we buy him if we wont play him???

None of our players seemed to want to go forward, we would get the ball and lose it right away because no one moved forward and we had no options, we had acres of space on the right and everyone just stood there.

Good to hear Phil Smith being a bit vocal for once, always criticised him for this but clearly he is trying to rally the troops at the back.

Overall we didn’t seem to give a shit, players need a good kick up the ass. We lack leadership on the pitch, Cuthbert is too quiet. We miss that calm older head to get the players together and get it sorted. Maybe we need a new defensive coach to come in??

After Histon and Crawley I have decided not to go to another Cup game where Town are playing a non league side, FUCK THAT!!!
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 ... 41   Go Up
Print
Jump to: