Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 [41]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Airplane Gestures Official Thread  (Read 60434 times)
DMR

« Reply #600 on: Thursday, February 17, 2011, 02:34:08 »

Anyone remember Man United fans reacted with fury when Fjortoft did the airplane in front of them in the 2-2 draw in 1994?

Who pays for the police to go round nicking people who make airplane gestures? We do.

Are those who work in the police force exempt from paying taxes then, or are you just being a bit silly again?
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #601 on: Thursday, February 17, 2011, 18:07:19 »

Are those who work in the police force exempt from paying taxes then, or are you just being a bit silly again?

I think you are. It's not like the police pay for their own salaries in entirety is it?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #602 on: Saturday, February 26, 2011, 07:56:31 »

The blokes been charged now, and off to court he goes
Spencer_White

« Reply #603 on: Sunday, March 6, 2011, 09:52:13 »

got a suspended jail sentence. Joke.

Just goes to show that justice in this country is not even handed, its a question of who the media wants punished.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #604 on: Sunday, March 6, 2011, 09:58:39 »

If i read it correctly then not only did he do the aeroplane simulation but also held up his fingers to spell out 1958. The first one is stupid the second is completely fucking dumb. Whereas I've normally got a bit of sympathy for fans, in this case the guy wanted to bring attention to himself and did so. I don't think he can complain too much and he's made himself a target for a few loons.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #605 on: Sunday, March 6, 2011, 11:25:44 »

http://www.thisisgrimsby.co.uk/news/Crawley-boss-Evans-making-Blundell-Park-return/article-3130536-detail/article.html

Second paragraph.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #606 on: Monday, March 7, 2011, 16:11:44 »

Of the highest order!!!

Clems Army!
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #607 on: Monday, March 7, 2011, 16:57:16 »

The bloke's an absolute knob but this never merited police attention much less wasting how many hours/000s of pounds in the courts system. And a suspended jail sentence for being slightly less funny but significantly less offensive than Frankie Boyle? Ridiculous

Ignore
« Reply #608 on: Monday, March 7, 2011, 17:20:56 »

The bloke's an absolute knob but this never merited police attention much less wasting how many hours/000s of pounds in the courts system. And a suspended jail sentence for being slightly less funny but significantly less offensive than Frankie Boyle? Ridiculous

agree completely.
it was a stupid offensive act but fucking hell he aint actually hurt anybody.
those nut job muslims spout whatever hatred they like and get away with it.
the lad in question here was just stupid.
Spencer_White

« Reply #609 on: Monday, March 7, 2011, 18:37:54 »

Mohammed Haque, 30, of Bethnal Green, was cleared of the charge. Both men had been accused of burning three oversized poppies on 11 November in Kensington. About 20 men at the demonstration joined in with shouts of: "Burn, burn, British soldiers, British soldiers, burn in hell." The crowd continued: "British soldiers - murderers, British soldiers - rapists, British soldiers - terrorists."

£65.

leefer

Ignore
« Reply #610 on: Monday, March 7, 2011, 18:48:11 »

So if someone goes on Youtube tonight and takes the piss out of the Hillsborough disaster....you know mimick a bit of suffocating etc for the Liverpool fans to chuckle over we should just leave it?

Can guarantee there would be uproar in Liverpool.......love em or hate em the Manks had every reason to see this twat be investigated.

Thats not to say i dont agree with your comparisons on the events today....shocking.

Personally i would put them in some stocks and let the public laugh at them.....and that would include many a muslim who will be insulted by there behaviour.
Spencer_White

« Reply #611 on: Monday, March 7, 2011, 18:53:26 »

Its a question of distinguishing stupidity and genuine malice.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #612 on: Monday, March 7, 2011, 18:55:24 »

Its a question of distinguishing stupidity and genuine malice.
One mans stupidity is another mans malice.
Spencer_White

« Reply #613 on: Monday, March 7, 2011, 18:58:40 »

One mans stupidity is another mans malice.

The penalties should have been the other way round. £50 for the stupid Crawley fan. 2 years suspended sentence for the people who hate our country.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #614 on: Tuesday, March 8, 2011, 15:58:05 »

The penalties should have been the other way round. £50 for the stupid Crawley fan. 2 years suspended sentence for the people who hate our country.
Spot on. Well, the stupid Crawley fan should never have gone to court, but given that he did, 50 quid would be about right. Whereas the poppy-burning scrotes a suspended sentence would be far more appropriate, especially given the likelihood that they will do it again. Suspended sentence might make them think (if anything can)
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 [41]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: