Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Oldham Athletic AFC v Swindon Town FC Official Matchday Thread  (Read 21295 times)
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: Sunday, December 16, 2012, 17:53:38 »

I'm going, will be my first game since Villa.

Excited.

THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: Sunday, December 16, 2012, 18:27:03 »

cannot wait for tranmere match...day off...early start on the sherberts...beat the mock Scousers and then WAM gig in the county....quality...

Clems Army!
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: Sunday, December 16, 2012, 18:40:22 »

He will  be in the Forest team i reckon......no chance.
Over billy sharp, cox and blackstock? I wouldn't be so sure on that, reckon we could get him until the end of the season
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: Sunday, December 16, 2012, 18:50:59 »

I'm fitting in my Christmas night out with the mates around the match. Could be quite an evening!

Cats are better than dogs FACT
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: Sunday, December 16, 2012, 18:57:41 »

I'm fitting in my Christmas night out with the mates around the match. Could be quite an evening!

As are we.

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: Sunday, December 16, 2012, 20:01:21 »

Tis also my Christmas do on Friaday. 50/50 on going to the match and staying out drinking. Have last minute xmas shopping and a gig to go to on Saturday so maybe the scales are tipping...
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: Sunday, December 16, 2012, 20:55:44 »

Two lads I go with cant make Friday because of work Do's but I know another 5 who are going as they play Saturdays. Don't suppose we will know which day will bring in the biggest crowd but the club have changed it because they believe it's the best option. Saturdays are for football but i also like a home game under lights.
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: Sunday, December 16, 2012, 21:50:24 »

think you have got the wrong end of the stick. Everyone has there own reasons for going or not going, it makes no odds to me if you or anyone else go or choose not to. My point was we gain an extra 5k for big games. If it needs you or others to be "encouraged" to come along then thats your business.

Of course I don't need encouraging to come- but some do.

My point, which you missed, is that we treat the "glory hunters" like they've got some kind of disease we all might catch.

Perhaps they come back to the big games having not been for a while and then don't come back because we bitch, complain and moan each time they arrive. Hence the proceeding games the attendance drops.

The mentality of these fans must be fuck 'em - when actually we should be welcoming them and not being such moralistic cunts because some can afford to go each week.
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: Sunday, December 16, 2012, 22:00:04 »

PS not being aggressive there - just arguing point. Just re-read and didn't want anyone to get in a wiggie!
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: Sunday, December 16, 2012, 22:05:01 »

Of course I don't need encouraging to come- but some do.

My point, which you missed, is that we treat the "glory hunters" like they've got some kind of disease we all might catch.

Perhaps they come back to the big games having not been for a while and then don't come back because we bitch, complain and moan each time they arrive. Hence the proceeding games the attendance drops.

The mentality of these fans must be fuck 'em - when actually we should be welcoming them and not being such moralistic cunts because some can afford to go each week.

I see your point, just not sure that a few moralistic cunts would put the occasional supporter off coming to a game, maybe a few it possibly would, but out of 5000? I know the TEF has its powers but I am not convinced a few bitchy comments would stop me or many others, should I choose to just turn up for the big games. I'm all up for fans coming whenever they can, as long as there is some Bovril left for when I arrive 5 minutes before kick off  Smiley

Agree 100% about being afforded. Some people in this country are having to live on £71.00 a week (less than what our Prime Minister spends on lunch) through no fault or choice of their own, so finding £19/25 would be out of the question for most.
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: Sunday, December 16, 2012, 22:07:31 »

PS not being aggressive there - just arguing point. Just re-read and didn't want anyone to get in a wiggie!

Light Sabre
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #206 on: Sunday, December 16, 2012, 22:07:36 »

Going to the darts Thursday at Ally Pally, staying over in London having a few bevs, train home midday, straight into the pubs, Swindon v Tranmere, out for some more  Pint

#VivaKenBarlow!
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #207 on: Sunday, December 16, 2012, 22:11:00 »

Going to the darts Thursday at Ally Pally, staying over in London having a few bevs, train home midday, straight into the pubs, Swindon v Tranmere, out for some more  Pint

Lightweight, you can have a few beers on the train  Smiley
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: Sunday, December 16, 2012, 22:13:17 »

You're right Shaw Rosso, I'll have to have a couple of cans on the train...if anything it will break the journey up a bit!

#VivaKenBarlow!
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: Sunday, December 16, 2012, 22:15:38 »

Just don't buy them on the train, last time I purchased a Stella it was £2.50 a can, although I did get a free FGW Napkin with it
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15   Go Up
Print
Jump to: