Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 21   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: We have sold...  (Read 64904 times)
Talk Talk

« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 21:48:30 »

Really? How many do you think my seven year old will be buying on his season ticket? Best hide the credit card from him Smiley

I've nicked his identity and booked six tickets. Charged to your credit card Paul. I love this Identity Management career  Smiley
goodster

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 22:29:18 »

hi guys can I ask a question, do you have to be on the database? or just have a local postcode?

I was on the database from yonks ago, but now always just buy my ticket on the day. I've probably moved house 3 times since I last phoned the ticket office and order tickets and I could do without any problems when I ring Friday morning.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 22:31:02 »

hi guys can I ask a question, do you have to be on the database? or just have a local postcode?

I was on the database from yonks ago, but now always just buy my ticket on the day. I've probably moved house 3 times since I last phoned the ticket office and order tickets and I could do without any problems when I ring Friday morning.
I think you're fine with an SN postcode
goodster

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 22:35:29 »

cheers im tempted to phone stfc tomorrow just to see if they can bring my details upto date just in case, although that might be to late I suppose if they've already passed the details on. Hmmm
goodster

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 22:41:16 »

hopefully a Warminster postcode will ok
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 22:49:43 »

So how many are you buying Paul.....
Got 5 (actually on Joe's ticket because it wouldn't accept my ST number), we also ordered 2 for my brother-in-law on his ticket and none on mine. So that's 7 tickets between 3 season tickets, far cry from everyone using up their allocation. Given there was always going to be a panic rush on the 1st day, the first day's sales will be toploaded. I don't reckon we'll pass more than 15k by the time tickets go on general sale. Which would still be bloody good in 2 days, but 22k on the first day? Pfft.

(not aimed at you leef, I know you called that as shit as much as I did)
Mudfish

E-I-E-I-E-I-O

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Thursday, May 20, 2010, 00:05:21 »

Got 5 (actually on Joe's ticket because it wouldn't accept my ST number), we also ordered 2 for my brother-in-law on his ticket and none on mine. So that's 7 tickets between 3 season tickets, far cry from everyone using up their allocation. Given there was always going to be a panic rush on the 1st day, the first day's sales will be toploaded. I don't reckon we'll pass more than 15k by the time tickets go on general sale. Which would still be bloody good in 2 days, but 22k on the first day? Pfft.

You seem to talk more sense than others, compelled to agree.

E-I-E-I-E-I-O UP THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE WE GO!
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Thursday, May 20, 2010, 02:59:17 »

I have to say i have just been through the ticketzone listings of our seating as if i was going to buy some seats, you now cant get anymore than 2 together on the bottom tier and also the first 20 rows of the top tier are pretty much gone, the expensive tickets are shifting quick too by the looks of things, Personally after going through it I dont think 22,000 is too far off the mark
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Thursday, May 20, 2010, 03:05:21 »

looking again it seems blocks 536 to 550 on the upper tier havent gone on sale yet and that seems like shit loads so probably best to ignore my previous post unless of course you have a ticket in one of those blocks in which case it means they are sold out!
nochee

« Reply #39 on: Thursday, May 20, 2010, 03:13:12 »

I bought 18 from 3 ST's today Smiley along with a stretched hummer to make the journey in, chavtastic or what!
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Thursday, May 20, 2010, 06:02:44 »

suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Thursday, May 20, 2010, 06:11:43 »

Dont be fooled by his intelligence masquarade, he's worse than the rest of us put together most of the time. Just chant the mantra 80% bollocks everytime, and you wont go far wrong.
sn5_red

« Reply #42 on: Thursday, May 20, 2010, 06:44:35 »

hopefully a Warminster postcode will ok

will be fine. they were really helpfull whe i rang up.
i think the postcode things more to stop people with an 'SE' postcode
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Thursday, May 20, 2010, 07:01:43 »

That's not a high bar round here Smiley But as sutton so kindly pointed out, finding yourself agreeing with me should usually be taken as a red flag you've got something hideously wrong

Tbh, it doesn't matter much, so long as there are enough left when they go on general sale for non-season ticket holding fans to get the tickets they need and none left by next Friday
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Thursday, May 20, 2010, 07:14:12 »

I've ordered 5 tickets, over 3 S/t holders.

pauld  I'll see your bollocks and raise you...  (er, hang on, that's not right at all)

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 21   Go Up
Print
Jump to: