Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 25   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Official Swindon V Millwall Matchday Thread.  (Read 27466 times)
STFC4LIFE
Fence Fucker

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 17:08:46 »

Malpas can't manage his staff?
There not Malpas's staff.
glos_robin

« Reply #241 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 17:08:52 »

Bryne was Sturrock's youth team coach - Now Malpas's assistant, as asked by Fitton.
Williams was Sturrock's captain - Now Malpas's coach
Granville was Sturrock's goalkeeping coach (I think) - Now Malpas's goalkeeping coach.
Do you see where i'm going?
That none of our coaching staff are right for the jobs they are doing and that the highest any of them should be at the club is looking after the youth team?
sonic youth

« Reply #242 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 17:08:56 »

i heard someone say malpas is destroying the football club. that made me laugh.

regardless of how shit we are on the pitch at the minute at least that greek cunt isn't in charge and we can look forward to a future under fitton.
glos_robin

« Reply #243 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 17:10:07 »

i've backed malpas but today i can't blame anyone but the manager.

foolish team selection, no substitutions, odd tactics, same defensive frailties - nobody to blame but the manager. it's the same every week with no improvement so something is lacking in training.

all of our players underperformed today, perhaps with the exception of paynter and jack smith. we didn't lack passion or fight as a team but senior players are letting us down consistently yet seem immune whilst ifil is dropped.

malpas doesn't seem to have what it takes. we ought to have built on a good away draw but we're just going backwards...this is reminiscent of the early part of our relegation season before king was sacked.

if malpas does go - and i don't think he will before christmas - then take the useless cunt byrne with you...
Pretty much my feelings exactly especially that last sentance
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 17:10:57 »

we didn't lack passion or fight as a team

Have to disagree with you there in the strongest terms there SY . 20 minutes we did have fight and passion, the rest of the time we were going through the motions.

I think it's largely a confidence thing. When the going gets though, crawl into your shell.

There not Malpas's staff.

Where's that fishing smiley Smiley
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 17:11:39 »

I'm not going all out 'I hate Malpas' yet, but I'm starting to lean that way. I agree with sonic that today's result can't be blamed on anyone else than Malpas. We just looked completely devoid of any sort of tactic or game plan.

I will be surprised if Malpas is still here come the end of October.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #246 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 17:13:26 »

i heard someone say malpas is destroying the football club. that made me laugh.

regardless of how shit we are on the pitch at the minute at least that greek cunt isn't in charge and we can look forward to a future under fitton.

Spot on.
STFC4LIFE
Fence Fucker

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 17:13:44 »

I give up.
For what it's worth, i'm not disagreeing on agreeing with anyone.
I didn't go today, and only have the words of my old man and brother on how we played.
I've only been to 2 games this season, Tranmere and Hereford, so can't comment on how were playing.
But, I will agree with Ben on how going to Swindon doesn't seem the same as it used to.
When I decided to start playing football on a Saturday this season I thought i'd regret it.
But reading stuff on here, it just sounds like no-one, including the fans and players, cant be fucked anymore.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 17:14:31 »

I got the feeling from today's performance that the players were not interested in playing for Malpas.  If that is right then something has got to be done and sharpish!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 17:18:04 »

I know you're a bit of a n00b fan, but you must have been to games where the crowd gets behind the team no matter what and the atmosphere raises up and it's all ace.
I know it's deliberate but I'll bite anyway. Fuck off
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #250 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 17:22:02 »

In other news, is this the end of the Robinettes?
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #251 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 17:22:16 »

I got the feeling from today's performance that the players were not interested in playing for Malpas.  If that is right then something has got to be done and sharpish!

I have been saying that for a while, i don't think the players like malpas and they do not want to play for him.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #252 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 17:24:13 »

I have to confess I don't get to many away games, has our recent away success been down to luck? If not, what is different between our away and home performances?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #253 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 17:24:32 »

I got the feeling from today's performance that the players were not interested in playing for Malpas.
Yup, and that was the bit that pissed me of most tbh. All this stuff about "the players don't like Malpas" etc - and? So they then decided not to bother turning up on a Saturday (or Sunday) because "that'll show him". Well, no, you're not paid to be all cosy cosy with the manager, you're paid to play to the best of your ability, irrespective of what you think of the manager. If you decide not to, you're selling us all short.
Dozno9

« Reply #254 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 17:38:13 »

If you do not like your boss then you lack motivation, attitude and generally feel pissed off about work. So, how did the players look today? Lacked motivation, poor attitude...
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 25   Go Up
Print
Jump to: