Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 25   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Official Swindon V Millwall Matchday Thread.  (Read 27436 times)
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 15:47:57 »

Also, it was interesting seeing "Marshy 69" restraining Jack Smith at the final whistle...
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 15:49:02 »

Restraining Jack Smith from what?
lambourn red

« Reply #167 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 15:49:11 »

I was willing to give MM a chance but that was woefull the team has lost all confidence , shape and the ability to pass the ball 5 yards to each other. Mcgovern was shockingly bad and as for Al Johnson at the back could not organise a pissup in a brewery. There were a lot of people saying they were not renewing the second half of their season tickets, AF now has to show us if he truely is a ruthless business man and get shot tomorrow.
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 15:50:06 »

From Kenny Jackett. No doubt to do with the sending off.
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #169 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 15:52:40 »

I was willing to give MM a chance but that was woefull the team has lost all confidence , shape and the ability to pass the ball 5 yards to each other. Mcgovern was shockingly bad and as for Al Johnson at the back could not organise a pissup in a brewery. There were a lot of people saying they were not renewing the second half of their season tickets, AF now has to show us if he truely is a ruthless business man and get shot tomorrow.

I don't blame fans for not renewing the second half of their season tickets, if fitton wants to prevent this he needs to show some bottle and act now but i have a feeling fitton will bottle it.
Rustle
Prediction League Champion 2012/13

TEF World Cup Stunners Champion 2010

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 15:54:43 »

Just got back we was terrible first half,Lethargic & sloppy,Millwall started the game full of confidence while we looked nervous,nalis went missing at time's and thats being kind,we was also second to every 50/50 ball,The difference was their fullbacks pushed forward,while their attack line found spaces,Im not sure who was at fault for their goal Aljofree got turned but smith should of been onto easter,easton was about another four yards away.

Second half we was better and created more chances, nalis began to get stuck in at last,we got back in it from a nothing goal really although that did lift us,Amankwah done ok at times and got stuck, in,but he looks out of his depth at times,the second goal came from someone hitting the bar with grabban following it up and smashing it home.

All in all i expected better,this wasn't as bad as leeds,saying that leeds are a better side tho.

Malpas looks tactically out of his depth,he dont know how to change things around when it's going wrong.The writing is most certainly on the wall for him,A good section of the ground started chanting we want malpas out.

Very dissapointed ive tried to sit on the fence over malpas,but it just aint working.  
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 15:54:44 »

I didn't go today as i couldn't make. And i'm glad i didn't reading this. I think my pateince with Malpas has now just about gone. Time to look elsewhere sadly.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 15:55:15 »

Easter showed why he wont make it at a decent level....stupid bookings and dosnt look fit,prob will be with Leon Knight at non league level no time soon.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 15:58:51 »

Just back...no commitment,no style,no idea....absolute disgrace today,there was no excuses today and as someone who has backed MM to the hilt ive got to say ive had enough,i applaud Fitton for what he has done for us but i cant siy through rubbish like that...dont know what the next step is and to be honest i dont care.

I couldn't add anything to that.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 16:00:39 »

Thats fucking it!  I am fuming.and i am sick of this shit   Puke.........as a 'sit on the fence and give him time' supporter i have had enough.
Totally clueless - even our goal was a fluke cross that bounced in.
No tactics, no game plan, no skill, no battle, no nothing.
I would say only 4 players actually tried ....Amankwaah, Paynter, Smith and Cox..........i will let Smithy off as he could do nothing about the goals and only flapped once but cancelled that out with a good save (did it go out for a corner??).
I dread to think how many fans will be going to Hartlepool on Friday night let alone the next home game against Hudds.
Losing all the games at home and snatching a few points away is relegation material and that my esteemed friends is what we are!
Malpas must go and someone? must come in and turn this around.
Enough is enough.................
The only silver lining is that we are in late september and not in March...
Act now Mr Fitton or we will be in that shite league 2 again.. Please?

Clems Army!
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 16:04:42 »

Im going to Hartlepool on Friday and there is one positive - hopefully the idiots that booed at EVERYTHING today won't be there. I can understand peoples frustrations but every single touch is uneccessary.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #176 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 16:06:23 »

Im going to Hartlepool on Friday and there is one positive - hopefully the idiots that booed at EVERYTHING today won't be there. I can understand peoples frustrations but every single touch is uneccessary.

Well as Sam mentioned last week, considering someone went to Stockport with "Malpas Out" painted on their face, you may well be disappointed.

I'll be there, I won't boo.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 16:07:48 »

On the positive side, I thought Jack Smith was the best player on the pitch.
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 16:08:22 »

He got roasted for the first goal though didn't he?
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 16:08:59 »

Tbh, I can't remember the first goal at all, so quite possibly.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 25   Go Up
Print
Jump to: