Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Goals Hartlepool  (Read 11468 times)
sonic youth

« Reply #105 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 11:31:11 »

cox took his goals bloody well
Rustle
Prediction League Champion 2012/13

TEF World Cup Stunners Champion 2010

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 11:35:34 »

I think hartlepool got lucky with their 3rd,looks to me he was trying to knock it back over to the back post,it's like a side foot lob over to the back post but it kinda of went in.

What a howler from smith tho. 
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 14:03:43 »

The Smith and Brez goalkeeping partnership is bound to be split up in January anyway. Regardless of their shit current form and confidence, Fitton will probably off-load one of them during the transfer window with Brez being the more likely as he's known by the likes of Wise and Poyet etc in the upper reaches of football. Some cunt will have an eye on him already, so it's just a matter of how good a deal it is for us.

That would leave us with the more traditional situation of having a decent, settled senior keeper (Smith) and an apprentice or a wannabe (Scott) relatively happy to stay available for duty in the background as he learns his trade. That system seems to work well at every other club and suited us for fucking centuries before Brez and Smith arrived, so I won't be complaining when it happens.

The cost savings would be significant too. It can't be cheap having two senior keepers on the pay roll.

who in their right mind would pay money for Brez right now?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Monday, October 6, 2008, 09:16:10 »

I presume you tried firefox too,or have you got any kind of firewall ad blocker etc that could be stopping it.

Yes i do have virgin media IP.

Tried it all. Could be firewall quirk but it's strange the EA sports ad runs fine first, though that is probably from a different server.

Anyway saw the goals on the championship. Nothing to add. great hatrick, howler from Smith. Time to moveon to tomorrow/
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Monday, October 6, 2008, 09:18:37 »

take a youth keeper off at half time would fucking ruin the poor kid, hes not ready

look what happened to Port Vale last season, the poor fucker let in 6!
adje

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Monday, October 6, 2008, 12:41:04 »

Our hat-trick was far superior to theirs!

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: Monday, October 6, 2008, 12:51:11 »

http://www.thisisswindontownfc.co.uk/display.var.2457546.0.lee_takes_the_heat_off_phil_for_hartlepool_howler.php

Looked like Phil Smith to me!

Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Monday, October 6, 2008, 13:16:54 »

I read that earlier. Fair play to Peacock, it's never his fault but at least he's got the bollocks to come out in the press and try and take some heat off Phil Smith. This is the kind of thing Aljofree should be doing as captain.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: