Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New Adver Update From Bob Holt  (Read 2254 times)
genf_stfc

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2007, 09:25:57 »

Quote from: "RobertT"

Later today Bob will be showing the world that there is nothing to be concerned about with regards to TB in Badgers by eating one raw.

or having a shave with one
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2007, 09:34:35 »

I think we should have a Bob Holt day, on the anniversary of his return to directorship having previously being forced to resign....anybody know the date of this happy event in STFC history.

Its also gone a bit quiet on Bowden....he's another I kind of miss.

And WTF happened to that Boyd bloke from Reading...
Sussex

« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2007, 09:58:04 »

Quote from: "fatbury"
:doobie:

Is it this man???

(cryptic emoticon clue!)

Cryptic my arse Fatters!  Cheesy
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2007, 10:04:59 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
I think we should have a Bob Holt day, on the anniversary of his return to directorship having previously being forced to resign....anybody know the date of this happy event in STFC history.

He's done that twice hasn't he? Or was that Sandy?
glos_robin

« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2007, 10:12:07 »

Another clue is the chief nodding buster from the fans forum Soapy Tit Wank
Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2007, 10:28:07 »

"due dilligence should start soon". WTF have they been doing last week, (other than handing out petty vindictive bans).
I'd have thought with the club so close to going under they would have already been doing this !
Recovered years of lost accounts ... This one is a gem. So he expects a medal for them not sdoing any accounts |& then realising that they need them, and catching up.
As for the increased attendances, I don't think this is correct either, certainly not comparing last season with this.

From the Dark Side
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2007, 11:58:49 »

up to the end of November our average was around 6500 in 2001/02.  That was about the time they took over.  Our league position was a fair bit lower though, but a shocking 12 months prior to that season left us in a pretty poor position come the start of the season.  Evans was in charge and if my memory is not playing tricks we started to look half decent before he walked away as they couldn't afford him.
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2007, 12:06:12 »

Yep, away at West Brom in particular we looked very good under Evans - in fact Bobby Howe was splendid that evening. :shock:
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: