Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: we're shit and we're going down  (Read 16659 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Sunday, March 19, 2006, 01:42:23 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
I think your probably a control freak then.

Have you ever been hammered?

Not really no, never been hammered to the stage when I cant remember the whole of the night before or I wake up still pissed...

Plus I have a very weak stomach  Oops  somtimes it just refuses alcohol....its really weird and puff sounding.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Sunday, March 19, 2006, 01:43:55 »

wuss Cheesy
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Sunday, March 19, 2006, 01:44:08 »

You should get hammered. Alcohol is good for you. Drink vodka it has hardly any calories or anything.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Sunday, March 19, 2006, 01:44:44 »

Wise words
DMR

« Reply #109 on: Sunday, March 19, 2006, 11:34:38 »

Quote from: "DV85"
Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
Awwww bless.

Dv has mates he just doesnt like going out with them because they drink and stuff.Well thats what I thought.Dv has a very different attitude to alcohol than anyone Ive ever met to be honest.I wonder if someone is his family was an alchie or something?   errr is that to personal? do you want me to delete that?

Nope, no one in my family is an alchie or anything. I just what to stay in shape and what not and lead a comfortable healthy life.

Plus from expirence when drunk my mates act like twats, the number of times ive had to help people home, or defused situations is unreal. If I wasnt a sensible mature adult half my mates would have died on their own puke or had the shit beat out of them by now or even both at the same time.

Rubbish, getting in a fight well out of your depth and waking up in a pool of vomit are both rites of passage.
my-velocity

« Reply #110 on: Sunday, March 19, 2006, 12:33:09 »

Were not down until the points say so, and were rock bottom.

Don't fucking give up.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: Sunday, March 19, 2006, 18:07:17 »

we are down and we all know it!
Reeves for King

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Sunday, March 19, 2006, 21:21:43 »

I don't know why everyone's saying w're down; whilst I suspect we may have blown our chance to stay up when we were handed it, I look at the League table and still feel that other teams are close enough to stay up.

However, I will say that it is looking difficult.

here's the man himself when you need him?
el duque

« Reply #113 on: Monday, March 20, 2006, 09:30:30 »

Quote from: "mexico red"
how can you have an opinion of today through fuckin ed hadwin?

we did not deserve to lose today fact, we hit the post and had 2 eforts cleared off the line.

oh and ironside fuck off you fuckin cunt

Well I did go today. I thought that there was a distinct lack of effort, a lack of ambition, and a lack of thought displayed.

For instance, Brown was doing well running at their right back, so why did he not continue to do that, instead of slinging it in from deep towards the end, allowing them to win just about every first time header.

Also, with a low sun shining into the goalies eyes from the right wing late in the second half, why on earth was Shakes not brought on, to get the ball in from that side, with Benjamin (well he must be good for something) charging in at the keeper to make it difficult for him?

As for people blaming the referee, I'm sorry but that sort of thing should be left to idiots like Jose Mourinho, and Andy Robinson. I agree that the officials had an extremely poor game, but that really is no excuse for us not winning. It is just sour grapes. Colchester were at best an average side, and gave us ample opportunity to beat them convincingly... Swindon (Evans being the exception... what a performance!) just didn't look up for doing it.

Saturday convinced me that barring a minor miracle, we are down. Up until Saturday, I believed that we would be OK.
Maidenhead Red

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: Monday, March 20, 2006, 09:38:50 »

We where down after the forest game. Up until then, the team had belief. That loss killed all belief. It still haunts me now!!

How many points will we need to stay up again?

Follow me on Twitter @Ian_Green83
Stef Troll

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: Monday, March 20, 2006, 09:42:38 »

I reckon if we don't win against Chesterfield on Saturday,  then we are as good as relegated, as the teams above us (except Rotheram) all have a game in hand.  We need 9 points from our next 3 home games to stand any chance
Maidenhead Red

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: Monday, March 20, 2006, 09:45:46 »

Chesterfield, Swansea and Hartlepool. I can't see us getting 9 points from that lot.

I hate saying it but we're down. I know we're only 3 points from safety but it feels like it may aswell be 20 points.

Follow me on Twitter @Ian_Green83
Piemonte

« Reply #117 on: Monday, March 20, 2006, 12:33:01 »

It can still be done, but even I'm starting to question how lilkey it is.

If we dont win on Saturday (as much for the players belief as the 3 points) then I may well start resigning myself to relegation. i feel dirty saying that
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: Monday, March 20, 2006, 12:50:59 »

Chesterfield are on a dire run , we can beat them.

Has the Swansea game been rearranged yet?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: Monday, March 20, 2006, 14:46:42 »

According to the League Paper at the weekend, in the form table (based on last six games) we're 3rd from bottom! On the upside, Chesterfield are 2nd from bottom - so a win this weekend and it could start to look a bit rosier.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: