Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 36   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Franchise V Swindon town Official matchday thread  (Read 44940 times)
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, March 9, 2010, 18:11:25 »

2-1 win austin and cuthbert to score
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, March 9, 2010, 18:13:02 »

What luck? I haven't seen any at our home games.

Take Saturday, Sheehan's shot hits the post then practically bounces along the goal line and no one is there to follow up, then there's a goal mouth scramble and Austin's shot somehow gets blocked on the line and then Rovers score the first time they have a shot on goal. What was so fucking lucky about that?

If we'd had our fair share of luck we'd be in the top two now.

That was just the last game where we were unlucky. Take the Oldham game for example. We got a bit of luck there as we went 2-0 up after being awful. We've had a lot of penalties this season which is unsual for us. Things have gone on our way in general this season. The reason we aren't in the top isn't because of luck. It's because of late goals and lack of goals in the early part of the season.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, March 9, 2010, 18:25:28 »

Think we'll lose 2-0 tonight.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Tans Wig

« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, March 9, 2010, 18:58:43 »

Greer and Austin dropped tonight - Bad move me thinks
StfcTaylor

« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, March 9, 2010, 19:07:21 »

1-0 Greer  Cuthbert

Cant see us loosing, maybe a draw.

Tough fixtures coming up with only one home game left this month and that being norwich. Need points from somewhere. Id love 4 points from this and Brighton
« Last Edit: Tuesday, March 9, 2010, 19:11:57 by StfcTaylor » Logged
alanmayes

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, March 9, 2010, 19:07:58 »

I thought Wilson might rest Charlie,but i'm surprised about Greer,perhaps he's carrying a knock?

I believe that Morrison had a very good game against Franchise, when on loan at Southend.

"It's not delusions of grandeur sir,it's intolerance of mediocrity and minimal performances."
pride_of_wilts

« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, March 9, 2010, 19:09:38 »

Should have dropped Paynter not Austin  Sad
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, March 9, 2010, 19:10:48 »

Greer I can understand as he was average at best against Rovers.

But Austin?Huh?

If its to give him a rest then fine, but otherwise what the fuck? He's a far bigger threat and has a far better scoring ratio than Paynter, so again, what the fuck?

Should have been Paynter.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, March 9, 2010, 19:11:54 »

Bit of an off one. Charlie has looked a bit tired of late but he's hardly had a chance to convert. Greer must be due to injury, there is no other explanation.
pride_of_wilts

« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, March 9, 2010, 19:12:23 »

Paynter should have been dropped for his lack of commitment! I'd rather play Austin & Peri Peri Pericard and have Paynter warming the bench!
flammableBen

« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, March 9, 2010, 19:13:04 »

We're going to come out and beat them tonight. 2-0, 3-1, 4-1 sort of thing. I'm going 4-1 myself.

If we don't come out and beat them tonight then worry has got to start to set in.

Charlie could do with getting a goal, he hasn't had one since all the u-21 talk has he?
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, March 9, 2010, 19:13:51 »

remember we have some big games coming up and those two definitely need a rest. MK shouldn't cause us too much problem tonight so good game to rest them and let pericard and Morrison have a run out. likewise for saturday before a big game against Southampton on Tuesday.

magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, March 9, 2010, 19:14:10 »

Paynter should have been dropped for his lack of commitment! I'd rather play Austin & Peri Peri Pericard and have Paynter warming the bench!

shut up

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, March 9, 2010, 19:14:41 »

You are being a bit harsh on Paynter IMHO. Not many chances for either striker in the last 2 games.

But I don't like the look of Pericard and Paynter up front (cue hatrick each with luck Smiley)

dogs

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, March 9, 2010, 19:15:03 »

1-4 Paynter, Morrison, Pericard & Austin
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 36   Go Up
Print
Jump to: