Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: secret santa  (Read 6573 times)
Piemonte

« Reply #15 on: Monday, December 4, 2006, 11:33:13 »

mmmmmmmm cake
flammableBen

« Reply #16 on: Monday, December 4, 2006, 11:34:47 »

I want cake.
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, December 4, 2006, 13:05:01 »

Sorry. I burnt it.
flammableBen

« Reply #18 on: Monday, December 4, 2006, 13:07:35 »

game over.

I might make a cake.
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, December 4, 2006, 13:21:06 »

Make me a hash cake
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, December 4, 2006, 13:24:32 »

Quote from: "STFCBird"
Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"
Oh dear.  Secret Santa - One of the drawbacks of working with women :?

Sorry ladies but it's true. You would never get that in an all-male office. We would say, "Ooooh, I know what we can do for Xmas, let's go down the pub!"

Much simpler Cool

:x Oi, I am a woman, I hate secret santa, you always get someone you hate, go out of your way to find a nice present and you always end up getting a shit present back  :evil:

I'd rather be in the kitchen tbh, baking piemonte a big cake.

I did not think for one moment that you would be into Secret Santa bird girl Wink   It just needs a couple (and they WILL always be women - FACT!) to say "Ooooh Secret Santa, what a good idea, let's do it!" Everyone else is afraid to say what they are thinking, namely: "Fuck off and die it's a shit idea!". Instead they say. "Oh yes, what a lovely idea, lets' all do it!".

Those same women will also think it's a really good idea for everyone to bring in baby pictures of themselves and then they put them up on the wall and everyone has to guess who they are. Again, as above, instead of saying "fuck off and mind your own business you old witches" everyone else says "Hah! hah! hah! what a fun idea!"

I'm not bitter or owt, I just hate people like that.....they organize trips to Thorpe Park and Calais and stuff that no one wants to go on and instead of saying "Fuck off and......" Oooooooh don't get me started :evil:
red macca

« Reply #21 on: Monday, December 4, 2006, 13:47:51 »

i got some girl who i hate

i have bought her a book about plastic surgery Cheesy
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #22 on: Monday, December 4, 2006, 13:56:14 »

Quote from: "red macca"

Cheesy
Piemonte

« Reply #23 on: Monday, December 4, 2006, 13:56:28 »

Quote from: "red macca"

STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, December 4, 2006, 14:32:08 »

Oh dear.  Secret Santa - One of the drawbacks of working with women :?

Sorry ladies but it's true. You would never get that in an all-male office. We would say, "Ooooh, I know what we can do for Xmas, let's go down the pub!"

Much simpler Cool

:x Oi, I am a woman, I hate secret santa, you always get someone you hate, go out of your way to find a nice present and you always end up getting a shit present back  :evil:

I'd rather be in the kitchen tbh, baking piemonte a big cake.

I did not think for one moment that you would be into Secret Santa bird girl Wink   It just needs a couple (and they WILL always be women - FACT!) to say "Ooooh Secret Santa, what a good idea, let's do it!" Everyone else is afraid to say what they are thinking, namely: "Fuck off and die it's a shit idea!". Instead they say. "Oh yes, what a lovely idea, lets' all do it!".

Those same women will also think it's a really good idea for everyone to bring in baby pictures of themselves and then they put them up on the wall and everyone has to guess who they are. Again, as above, instead of saying "fuck off and mind your own business you old witches" everyone else says "Hah! hah! hah! what a fun idea!"
I'm not bitter or owt, I just hate people like that.....they organize trips to Thorpe Park and Calais and stuff that no one wants to go on and instead of saying "Fuck off and......" Oooooooh don't get me started :evil:

OMG, we have a woman at work who said that the other day, It is true it is annoying.  Only she bought in a picture. She also thinks it is a good idea to bring in mince pies everyday everyone has to bring in a different brand  :chunder:  :groan1:  i'm going to take in tesco value ones.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Monday, December 4, 2006, 14:38:57 »

It's just blackmail - They know damned well that no one will object because they don't want to look 'bad'. It's no exageration to say that these people are 100 times worse than the Nazis :evil:
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Monday, December 4, 2006, 14:43:27 »

Poor OST, just take 3 deep breaths and learn to tell people to fuck off  Cheesy
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Monday, December 4, 2006, 14:45:38 »

Poor OST, just take 3 deep breaths and learn to tell people to fuck off  Cheesy

Oh don't worry - These days I do Cool I just don't like the way they take advantage of people who are too nice to do that sort of thing!
Piemonte

« Reply #28 on: Monday, December 4, 2006, 14:47:16 »

He's just too nice isnt he?  

Thankfully there is none of this shite at my place this year. I do have to suffer them on the departmental christmas party on thursday night though. I plan to combat this with excessive alcohol and chinese food consumption.   :chunder:
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Monday, December 4, 2006, 14:48:48 »

Quote from: "Piemonte"
He's just too nice isnt he?  

Thankfully there is none of this shite at my place this year. I do have to suffer them on the departmental christmas party on thursday night though. I plan to combat this with excessive alcohol and chinese food consumption.   :chunder:

I hate our Xmas parties, I always end up sat next to the geek with bo that nobody likes  :evil:

Netball xmas do Friday though  Beers
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: