Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Pull your finger out Murdoch!  (Read 7489 times)
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Friday, February 24, 2006, 15:55:53 »

bravo to sky, thank god for that huh.

england will whip scotland tomorrow hopefully. not that i have much against scotalnd, but of course i support england.
Spud

« Reply #46 on: Friday, February 24, 2006, 16:03:57 »

Quote from: "SwindonTartanArmy"
Quote from: "janaage"
What the fuck is that all about Spuddy???  Haven't half the people on here spent shit loads of their money watching Swindon do fuck all for 90% of the time.  When will you lot realise that just because Scotland underperform doesn't make us a joke.

You're just a fucking closet glory hunter, just like the Chelsea and Utd fans by stating shit like that.  So England are so superior is not worth following anyone else, you Nazi!  Double standards that is.  From now on whenever anyone here goes on about STFC my reply will be stop following a joke team like Swindon and start supporting some Premiership side, a team worth watching.

Fair play to people SwindonTartanArmy I take my hat off to followers of all teams.  I wish I had the money and time to spend supporting my football teams as he does.

Rant over.

You watching the rugby tomorrow STA???  Don't know why but I have a sneaky feeling about it...

Dont worry JA, i know Spud. Ill just give him a slap next time i see him!

And yes I will be watching the rugby. And I have a sneaky feeling too. a sneaky feeling that we are gonna get bum fucked! Sad

:\/

FAO Janaage

What you've got to realise is that i know him(and not just because he posts on this forum) and me and my mates put up with constant slating of various English National sides, i dont see why i cant have a go back?.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Friday, February 24, 2006, 16:33:01 »

Like I say mate didn't realise that, thought you were just having a pop for no reason!!

Play on!
Spud

« Reply #48 on: Friday, February 24, 2006, 17:02:20 »

Quote from: "janaage"
Like I say mate didn't realise that, thought you were just having a pop for no reason!!

Play on!

Nah he's a good lad really, he loves the banter.  Cool
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Friday, February 24, 2006, 18:18:48 »

oh the banter!

where can i get an Indian cricket shirt to go with my Sweden, Paraguay, and my Trinidad and Tobago shirts???

I hope you are out for the egg chasing spud!

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
Spud

« Reply #50 on: Friday, February 24, 2006, 18:50:48 »

Quote from: "SwindonTartanArmy"
oh the banter!

where can i get an Indian cricket shirt to go with my Sweden, Paraguay, and my Trinidad and Tobago shirts???

I hope you are out for the egg chasing spud!

now thats funny.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: